Let's play a Game 2!!!!!

Definately the belly and the kicking - being able to feel your little one getting big and strong!

yup, it's the bump and the fluttery kicking feelings (not the great big whacks later on though :rofl:)

Ive heard of people who lie in the bath and see little arms and legs poking out of their tummy, i want that!!

I want it all!! especially the bump!! Cant hardly wait to feel that precious baby kickin the crap outta me!

I am waiting to see if at 9 months I will be able to stand up without falling forward as I too have big bb's and with a big bump as well ...... could be fun!!!!!

lol....honey, you need to clean the toilet and do the dishes, it isn't good for the baby to be all bent over the sink or toilet!! lol.......I wonder if it would work?

Def the bump and feeling the baby move with my other 2 pregnancies i loved watching them move in the bath, but i don't want my boobs getting any bigger they are too big as they are all 40HH of them lol x

I would have a great excuse for being tired and could sleep as much as I want

This would be mine, as my DH is a complete workaholic and cannot understand anyone that won't work 7 days a week. :wacko: I want an excuse to take a nap whenever I like!

Would definitely want bigger BBs and I'm really looking forward to going into Mothercare and being able to put my hand on my bump and feel very pleased with myself cause I'm pregnant. I feel like a bit of a fraud at the moment!!

Ive heard of people who lie in the bath and see little arms and legs poking out of their tummy, i want that!!

My friend had that. Well not in the bath, I wasn't there at the time but it was the xmas party night and another friend was getting ready with her and asked to feel her tummy cos she said the baby was kicking. My friend put her hand on the tummy and her hand physically moved off the bump because the kick was so hard.

Also, my mum said she had it when she was carrying me and my brother (we're twins). She said she could actually see the shape of a foot on her tummy. Very strange!

I've never felt a bump, as I'm actually too afraid. I've never even seen a bump move!

Does that make me really strange??

Eating healthy ....... I eat so much junk at times I'll be glad to have an excuse to stop for the sake of a baba!!

Last time I didn't really have any of the 'normal' symptoms... not even big BBs! :(
That's all I want. A healthy pregnancy with bigger BBs!!!
I'd love to get through with no morning sickness again, but right now even that would be welcome.

Oohh... not exactly a symptom, but it will also be good when people give me their seat on the train. (truly, it happens!)

I can't wait to feel my baby's hiccups, lol! I know it's random, but I find it so darn cute when babies have the hiccups and to be able to feel them inside me... ahhhh :D

i didnt know a baby could hiccup inside you :blush: but i asked my partner n he said yea and started explainng it to me ... bless .. check him out knowing it all :rofl:

carnt wait now ... hope for :bfp: soon for hiccups lol

i didnt know a baby could hiccup inside you :blush: but i asked my partner n he said yea and started explainng it to me ... bless .. check him out knowing it all :rofl:

carnt wait now ... hope for :bfp: soon for hiccups lol

LOL awe... baby dust for your BFP so you can feel the hiccups!

I am ALWAYS cold, so the rise in temp would be welcome! Also, the bump...I want a big bump.

I am ALWAYS cold, so the rise in temp would be welcome! Also, the bump...I want a big bump.

yeah soooo big I can't see my feet and I imagine hubby lovingly placing my socks and shoes on cause Im so big I can't...................:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->