Let's play pretend: what's your ideal PG announcement?

Jennbug112

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but even when I know there is absolutely no chance I conceived, I always check to see what the holiday closest to 2nd trimester would potentially be and then start looking up different creative announcements or trying to think of my own. If I get a :bfp: this cycle, that makes it Easter. I was thinking about putting copies of u/s pictures in Easter eggs to give to family members with a poem or something. Would not tell my DH or son until my first u/s either but have no idea how I would do that.

What are some of your announcement dreams?

We have a furry baby, so I've always wanted to do one of the cheesy, either a board that says official toy tester starting.... or dog reading a book saying how to be a big brother. Or the dog paws and booties. Haha.

I guess, I'm so hoping that every month is the month that I've gone pretty general. Aha

That's really cute! I have 2 dogs and have thought about doing something with them that says "we are getting a little human on..." But then I have 2 kids to think about too... My son and step daughter. I go with holiday dreaming mostly because my SIL announced both of her pregnancies at Christmas. First one I got a coffee mug that said "aunt". This past christmas she gave us all cards as if they were from my niece that said thanks for all the presents and she is excited to be a big sister. They are due in August.

I believe I'd like to buy a babies first Cthulu from Etsy and give it to major love craft fan Guy. I think he'd get the message pretty quick lol. There are lots of cool ideas on Etsy.
To my family Likely will be another long offbeat FB post lol

I believe I'd like to buy a babies first Cthulu from Etsy and give it to major love craft fan Guy. I think he'd get the message pretty quick lol. There are lots of cool ideas on Etsy.
To my family Likely will be another long offbeat FB post lol

That's actually amazing. Thinking I'm going to have to do a gaming theme for my own husband!

Mine would be st Patrick's day or Easter if I can wait that long or could always do pancake day and say this year instead of pancakes we are having a bun lol.

I'm thinking of announcing on fb by asking for recomedations on where to take 8 kids lol. At least I will know if my friends can count

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->