Let's See Some Halloween Pics!!!

ardum

Reaction score
Take our mind off of the TTC thing for a bit. A copycat of post your pics thread, I thought, since halloween is coming soon, let's see what we looked like in the past halloweens. :winkwink:

This is me in 2007 with my two boys dressed as TIGGER and POOH..

This is me in 2008 again with my two boys dressed as princess ballerinas..

This year will be interesting as I now have 3 dogs to dress up! :happydance:

How sweet....I just love your babies!! (and you of course!!)

Thanks AMOS! =) I like dressing my dogs on special occasions (or when im bored!) but halloween is when I really try to come up with ideas on what to dress them up as. LOL!

love your costumes and the dogs'. I could never get my puppy to wear anything, he'd be twisting around and ripping it off as soon as I put it on.

Here's a pic of our halloween costume last year, it's two characters from my DH's favorite cartoon . . . Any guesses? (not sure if it's shown in the UK)

Attachments

• 2999120117_b51c9ec0d3.jpg
    2999120117_b51c9ec0d3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 15
Zen, did you guys dyed your hair? Or are you both wearing wigs?? You guys look cute!

love your costumes and the dogs'. I could never get my puppy to wear anything, he'd be twisting around and ripping it off as soon as I put it on.

Here's a pic of our halloween costume last year, it's two characters from my DH's favorite cartoon . . . Any guesses? (not sure if it's shown in the UK)

How cool do you look! :haha: Um are you dressed as characters from futurama?? Sorry my sp is cr*p!:dohh:

Me and DH last Halloween 2 different parties. We Love Halloween. So excited for this year as it will be my puppy's first Halloween.

Attachments

• l_6c55b48dff594400a3eb631679ea050c.jpg
    l_6c55b48dff594400a3eb631679ea050c.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
  • l_3559dd7c49184e6fa4faf61ac09a504c.jpg
    l_3559dd7c49184e6fa4faf61ac09a504c.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
puppymom32 you and your husband look good together! :)

Yes, Futurama! One of DH's favorite shows.

He sprayed some temporary stuff in his hair, I wore a wig, although it would be fun to have long purple hair . . .

puppymom - love the keg / german beer girl costumes! I may steal that idea . . .

Thanks ardum we hear all the time what pretty babies we would make.

Thanks Zen,
My DH hates dressing up and I love it. Was the only costume I could get him in as you can see I had to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader because most years he just wants to wear his jersey. I am trying to get him to be grumpy this year and I can be snow white but he'll probably just wear his cowboys jersey and I will be an Indian. The year before I was Alice in Wonderland and he was the Mad Hatter he only wore a big hat.

Love your guys futurama costumes.

Here's a pic of use back when we were skinny. Not Halloween but when we both were in the Marine Corps. Feels like so long ago. I guess it was. Time flys. Love a man in Uniform. This is from 96

Attachments

• ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583