Lets see your 6 week scan pics...!

I had an early scan yesterday and she put me at about 5 and a half weeks and could only see the gestational sac and nothing else. She said that was normal but I've read lots of people saying they saw a yolk sac and fetal pole at the same stage or earlier. So I'm a little worried now. Anyone with insight?

hi choc, i went for a scan at 5w6d and only saw the sac and maybe the beginnings of a yolk sac, nothing else. she said it just means I'm a little earlier than i thought. so probably means the same for you xxx

Choc, I'm sure you're good to go!

How is everyone today?

Hi Im all good, Just check my tinker and Im sooo please times flying by :) cannot wait for 12 weeks scan!! Every Friday is another week for me, At 8 1/2 weeks im trying out the doppler xx

Glad all is going well for you laura!! So you can use a doppler that early??

I had a scan today how can I attached a picture ? While on my phone

I can't see it until after I reply, so let me do this and then I can look at it!!

Yep saw and heard the heart beat !!! She couldn't measure anything though

Congrats on that scan babybaby! Makes me anxious to see mine tomorrow!

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k122/nicolauvalue/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150112-WA0000_zpsymbpohlw.jpeg

Sorry found an app which was handier to use

Congrats on that scan babybaby! Makes me anxious to see mine tomorrow!

good luck tomorrow I have one next Tuesday but couldn't wait as I've been having more pains down below so was worried.

That's amazing Babybabyno2!!! How fun!!! So baby was just too small to measure at this point then? You were able to hear the heartbeat this early??

Yep that's what she said she kept trying to measure but couldn't. she showed me the sound waves then turned the sound on :)

Oh my gosh how amazing!!! I'm hoping and praying for that heartbeat at my next ultrasound on the 21st. I'll be 7 weeks 2 days. At 5 weeks 2 days I had one and they measured my gestational sac at 5 weeks 6 days. They saw a yoke sac as well and she kept moving it around because she kept thinking she may have possibly seen a baby, but was just too small to tell for sure. So praying this next one will show the fetal pole and a flickering heartbeat. [-o<

Congratulations ladies xx

Here is a pic of mine at 7 weeks 4 day give or take xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
I can't see your pic until I comment, so here's my comment and now I can go look at it cherrished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->