Let's talk about doing the deed...weird question haha

KandaceTTC

Reaction score
Ok so this may sound weird and all, but here goes. I finally got my positive back from my ovulation test. I have some cm when i pee and randomly through the day in my panties...however, for the most part, when i put my finger in there it isn't as "wet" as i would like it to be. I wanna be able to assist the soldiers on their route to the egg as much as possible haha so my question is...whenever women orgasm and we get that wetness down stairs...is it the same type of things as cm? I know it isn't cm, but would it act the same in aiding the sperm (helping them survive and swim and all?) I know that it actually helps more if the female orgasms after the male because it helps, but what if she orgasms before and then after? I just don't wanr to be too dry and the boys not be able to swim to my lonely egg...

From my understanding when we are ovulating the consistency of our cm changes to help the boys along in their journey. I read that at ovulation both our cm and sperm has the same function: to get the spem to the egg. Now when we are NOT ovulating our cm is very hostile. The pH in the vagina is acidic and doesn't support the sperm and the cm is thick, slowing the sperm down. The whole point of the egg, white consistency is for the sperm to have smoother, quicker ride.

If you really want to speed things along you can also try a pregnancy lube. DO NOT use your typical lube, those are not made for pregnancy, and in fact are not good for the sperm. Pre-Seed is the only one recommended from fertility doctors, from what I have read.

They sell pre-seed on Amazon and at your local Wal-Greens in the same section as the pregnancy tests. It is actually a fun product, but I would use waaaaay less than what the package recommends, lol.

Good luck on your journey!

I heard about pre-seed, but i am ovulating now, so i don't have time to wait on shipping this month. Because i can't use the usual lube as they mostly act as spermicide and hinder the process of getting healthy sperm to the egg, I am just seeking a way to use what i naturally have to help aid the sperm in their swim. I know that the ewcm texture helps the sperm swim eadily to the egg and also aids in keeping the sperm nourished and live as long as they can. I guess my thing is that i don't understand what comes out after orgasm. Like...when a man orgasms he has sperm and c**. When i orgasm i get very wet...is that just cm or is that a different thing? LOL man...I don't quite know how to say it. Do women ejacul*** after orgasm or do we just get an increase in cm? And if we do ejac would that fluid help make up for having smaller amounts of ewcm and help aid the sperm in the same way ewcm does? I'm sorry lol I'm trying to be as clean with my descriptions as i can haha

As far as Ive seen on different websites and the like its a good idea to orgasm before before or during intercourse ☺️ Gives the little guys a good environment to do their best swimming lol x

Lol i totally inderstand your question & now you've got me wandering about it too. Although i dont have an answer i just wanted to say good luck

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. I was just amazed by your comment "I know that it actually helps more if the female orgasms after the male because it helps, but what if she orgasms before and then after?"

You're getting orgasms before and then after? :yipee:

Lucky you :winkwink:

Sorry to change the subject. lol

We tried preseed but got pregnant without it. I know exactly when we DTD that got us pregnant, cause it was the first new thing we tried after 16 months of missionary.

Leather miniskirt, doggie style... and bam. Pregnant. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Arousal fluid which is whats produced when a women is aroused or orgasming is not near the same as EWCM , EWCM is at the cervix during your fertile window to aid the sperm along , arousal fluid is just produced as a natural lubricant when your aroused and is not known to be helpful to sperm as its more acidic.

I agree with Lisa's comment above. I just wanted to chime in on the orgasm question. The reason it is said to help your conception odds if a woman has an orgasm after the man ejaculates is because during orgasm the uterus and cervix are having a muscle contraction, so essentially the cervix dips up and down into the pool of semen that is waiting right outside the cervix. I am not sure exactly how much this helps conception or if much research has been done on it- but it surely can't hurt the process!

I agree, with each of my pregnancies I orgasmed after dh as the pp said the cervix dips into the sperm and apparently it helps them get on their way! Its funny cause I must admit to thinking the same question myself op as my cm when aroused or after orgasm is identical to the ewmc I get in the run up to o! They do say no orgasms if you want a girl as the cm from it is acidic and you are more likely to get a girl if you have no orgasms but whether that's really true I don't know lol. I think anything that gives me an extra chance of any sex pregnancy is worth a go so I always orgasm after dh:) xxx

We tried preseed but got pregnant without it. I know exactly when we DTD that got us pregnant, cause it was the first new thing we tried after 16 months of missionary.

That's my problem, I don't have a leather miniskirt. I can't believe my doctors haven't suggested this. lol

I agree with Lisa's comment above. I just wanted to chime in on the orgasm question. The reason it is said to help your conception odds if a woman has an orgasm after the man ejaculates is because during orgasm the uterus and cervix are having a muscle contraction, so essentially the cervix dips up and down into the pool of semen that is waiting right outside the cervix. I am not sure exactly how much this helps conception or if much research has been done on it- but it surely can't hurt the process!

Thats right! it does help to have a Orgasm after the male ejaculates because its been proven the contractions from the female orgasm causes the cervix to dip and helps draw up the sperm toward the uterus.

We conceived cowgirl. My husband loves it when I'm in charge. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->