Let's talk about prominent blue veins showing up(TMI warning )

Mrs_Leia

Reaction score
Ok so I've been seeing a common symptom in 2ww threads about prominent blue veins around boobs :holly::holly:

Now I have noticed some blue veins being more noticeable around my boobs and arms but not as prominent as the veins extremely visible around my vagina. A quick web research only showed information about varicose veins in late pregnancy and other stuff.

I've never seen this happen to me before and I'm 9dpo. Holding out on testing until 12dpo because I've had 3 bfn so far and 2 FRER tests left.

To add, my vagina also more purple than its usual pink shade. (Tmi I know)

Well I've heard that women with more a dark features can get a purplish tinge to their genitals.

I've noticed my nipples are a more rose shade of pink today and two days ago I noticed my the grooves(cracks) in the wrinkles around the nipple are deeper looking.

Well I've heard that women with more a dark features can get a purplish tinge to their genitals.

I've noticed my nipples are a more rose shade of pink today and two days ago I noticed my the grooves(cracks) in the wrinkles around the nipple are deeper looking.

Oh my!! Hopefully this is our month for BFPs!:bfp:
Those sound like really promising symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->