Lets talk about sex!!! TMI Blush

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MILF2011, Jan 29, 2011.

1. MILF2011

MILF2011 Guest

My OH and I are very much in love and go at it like bunny rabbits.....

We have sex sometimes 2-3 times in the night and a couple of times a day, obviously if we are at home. The frequency is about 3/4 times a week.

We had a brief chat the other night because i think we both felt a little paranoid, because we are now pregnant....

Is what we are doing bad????:dohh:

2. Weeplin

Weeplin Proud mummy :)

No, not bad so long as you are having a normal low risk pregnancy.

I want to know...

Where do you get the energy?!! My poor DP hasn't had any since last Saturday! I'm just so knackered and just can't be bothered atm. Poor DP lol

3. MILF2011

MILF2011 Guest

Looool! This is probably why i sleep odd hours!!!

We are very consistent lol

4. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

Blimey how fun! Well luckily not only is it not bad if you are low risk but the baby receives the endorphins (I'm pretty sure it's that) you feel when you orgasm through the umbilical cord and so will be happy too!

5. Banana10

Banana10 Mummy to 2 little boys

Good on you girl!! My poor DH hasn't had any nookie for a couple of weeks, need to re-start my sex drive, feel bad for him :(

6. amyw044

amyw044 Well-Known Member

My poor OH hasnt had sex since concieved!! i say if uve got the energy go for it! x

7. MoonMelody

MoonMelody Well-Known Member

My husband and I can be the same way! It's totally fine as long as things don't get too rough. ;)

8. NOMORENUMBERS

NOMORENUMBERS Well-Known Member

ha ha good for you!

mine has been getting it like once every two weeks at the mo poor thing, but what with running after a two year old all day then going to work at 5 getting back at 2 am hugging the toilet in between i havent felt sexy at all lol!

last time though i was fine and we were very active through out lol you'll be fine !

9. ClaireMuir123

ClaireMuir123 Mummy to Jayden and Ava

I'm with amyw, no nookie for me since we concieved! Lol, but it's not through not wanting to do it, I've had a few episodes of bleeding and been soo shattered. Hopefully once I'm passed the 1st tri I'll have a bit more energy xxx

10. CamoQueen

CamoQueen Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Wow, your DH has some staying power! How do you not get sore from all that sex? Umm, anyway.

DH and I DTD every night he's off work, no problems. Unless your doctor has told you to abstain or you've had bleeding after sex, you should be just fine.

11. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

Going to be honest and admit we have not done it since finding out, im scared to :( maybe because ive read a few people say they had sex then a bleed, i think dh is getting a bit upset at all the knock backs because ive not told him why i dont want to.
    I realise im being stupid as i did it when carrying my first but cant shake the fear this time

12. MILF2011

MILF2011 Guest

I think is this due to changes in pregnancy. i.e. more VD etc and extra sensitivity :happydance:

13. MILF2011

MILF2011 Guest

You'll know when the time is right.

For the past week or so, I have felt 'normal' again, I guess this helps :)