Lets talk nipples

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Noticed something odd today.... one of my nipples is 1 and a half cms bigger than the other :O They probably werent perfectlythe same I have had 1 child so nothing goes back right lol but not that much of a difference... im 7dpo has anyone had anything similar?

Also I have low progesterone/short lp which I have been working on. I usually get sore nipples followed by sore boobs a few days before my period. I never used to when my cycle was normal,

So wondering has anyone had achey boobs/nips from 5dpo roughly and found out they were pg did the pain/tenderness go or did it stay? I always feel deflated as soon as I feel it but I know it can also be a sign of pregnancy too :flower:

With all 3 of my pregnancies (1st being ectopic), my nipples were a dead giveaway that I was pregnant! They were so sore, especially to the touch and if I can remember correctly, it’s been a while lol, it went away before 2nd tri:)

Mine are SUPER sensitive and my boobs feel really heavy. I originally thought I was 12-14 DPO but I actually think I ovulated later, so I'm most likely 4-6dpo (I haven't started charting yet, so I'm going off my +OPK and EWCM/crampies) instead. They seem bigger too, but I've also been on BC (aside from this month.. I started late, missed some and basically it got screwed up then I stopped in case I am/get pregnant) for so many years that I don't even remember how long it's been, so I think I just forget what real PMS is like lmao!! But yeah, they are super sensitive and seem slightly more "puffy?" especially in the mornings. I've also been getting little twinges/cramps almost every day and even had two mild nosebleeds and starting breaking out which I never do. Who knows :shrug:. I supposed AF could show up any day now if I did ovulate around 6/25 or I might be back in the TWW lol.. this cycle is a mess. I had crazy EWCM 6/25-6/27 and then it stopped and then it came back but not quite as heavy from 7/2-7/4 and 7/2 is when I decided to take an OPK just to see what was going on and it was a blaring positive.

With all 3 of my pregnancies (1st being ectopic), my nipples were a dead giveaway that I was pregnant! They were so sore, especially to the touch and if I can remember correctly, it’s been a while lol, it went away before 2nd tri:)

Do you happen to remember how many DPO you were when they got really sore? I think I'm probably around 6-7 DPO right now (originally thought I was 13-14 DPO but I think I actually ovulated later) and they are KILLING ME lol!! My boobs just feel heavier but my actual nipples are so, so, so sensitive that it hurts just having shower water and blankets on them, it's crazy. It's almost possible I just forget what real PMS is like since I've been on BC for years so idk :shrug:

Do you happen to remember how many DPO you were when they got really sore? I think I'm probably around 6-7 DPO right now (originally thought I was 13-14 DPO but I think I actually ovulated later) and they are KILLING ME lol!! My boobs just feel heavier but my actual nipples are so, so, so sensitive that it hurts just having shower water and blankets on them, it's crazy. It's almost possible I just forget what real PMS is like since I've been on BC for years so idk :shrug:

Oh man, we’re going back a while :haha: but I’m pretty sure I was around 7dpo when my nipples started acting up! It took 9 months to fall pg with my DD and I just knew that month, thanks nipples! Good luck hun! :dust:

Oh man, we’re going back a while :haha: but I’m pretty sure I was around 7dpo when my nipples started acting up! It took 9 months to fall pg with my DD and I just knew that month, thanks nipples! Good luck hun! :dust:

Thank you :) my boobs started hurting after when I thought I initially ovulated, but my nipples didn't really start bothering me until a couple days ago and they seem worse each morning, but it's still soooo early so who knows!

My boobs are super tender today and I got my pos opk today also! I was on bc for almost 4 years, this is my first cycle off and I’m pretty sure I’m already fully functioning :haha: when are you ladies testing? :dust:

My boobs are super tender today and I got my pos opk today also! I was on bc for almost 4 years, this is my first cycle off and I’m pretty sure I’m already fully functioning :haha: when are you ladies testing? :dust:

I'm *trying* to wait until the 13th to start testing.. we'll see. I have 6 frers just sitting in the cabinet lol. What about you?

I'm *trying* to wait until the 13th to start testing.. we'll see. I have 6 frers just sitting in the cabinet lol. What about you?

You can do it! :haha: judging by a, hopefully regular, 28 day cycle. I’m holding out to test the day before AF. So that puts me at the 26th. I’ve got a ways to go :coffee:

My nips are still really sensitive but not as bad as yesterday.. wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol. I did test BFN this morning and I think I'm around 8 DPO. I was trying to hold off until at least 10 DPO but I got an overwhelming sense to test but there was nothing there. Oh well! I have four FRERs left, so I gotta make them last lol.

My nips are still really sensitive but not as bad as yesterday.. wondering if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol. I did test BFN this morning and I think I'm around 8 DPO. I was trying to hold off until at least 10 DPO but I got an overwhelming sense to test but there was nothing there. Oh well! I have four FRERs left, so I gotta make them last lol.

Good luck hun! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->