Let's talk poop...

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Or lack thereof. Sorry if this is TMI.

Anyone else ever have/having issues with near or total constipation? Cuz I haven't had a satisfactory BM in at least a week, probably closer to 2. Raisinettes at best once or twice a day. No real pain or major discomfort, but - hey, it's weird. My diet has not changed... and I have to eat a gluten-free diet so I usually have loose stool from all the whole foods - fruits and veggies. LOL - I actually had lunch at a Mexican place AND had a sugary latte which usually does major damage. Nothing.:shrug:

Any idea if this is a correlation with either pms or a possible upcoming BFP?????

I am having the same problem and am wondering if it is because I conceived. It started suddenly, I didnt change anything and I thought it was because of my prenatal vitamins but not sure. Hoping it is a sign that I am pregnant!

I had constipation from 1dpo! I didn't really realise because I've never been constipated before. The pain in my stomach was so bad that I went to the doctor at 11dpo. He took blood - BFN. Anyway, I started taking a fiber drink and the constipation cleared up. I got my BFP at 16dpo.

I too have been constipated and usually by now I'm pooing up a storm lol

I finally was able to have a semi-normal BM today, after drinking two cups of pumpkin spice chai with milk (hello rich, creamy, sugar!). Still waiting on AF. Got a BFN on a cheap urine strip test yesterday but temp rose a bit today and a bit of brownish pink spotting since yesterday afternoon... all I can say is "Oh $#!%... can't I just KNOW what is definitely going to happen now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->