Lets talk softcups :)

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
So we are in our 8 month TTC with no luck. I am on many supplements, doing dairy and caffeine free, eat healthy otherwise with low carbs, and exercise. Bdded (or tried) every other day from day 8- 20. Use pre seed and conceive plus alternatively. Will schedule a doc apt by November if no success, but thinking soft cups next cycle. I never have leakage the next morning and stay laying down( mostly sleeping) right after. Do I even need it then? Anyone have success when they changed only that? Easy to take out? How long can you leave them in? Tell me, tell me :winkwink:

Doesn't sound like you need them. I use them for AF and have used them for a few cycles to stop leakage.

If it makes you feel better then there is no harm in using them, to me they are easy in and easy out. But it does take practice.

Hi, I tried for 9 months with my first with no luck, used softcups with preseed for month 10 and got my bfp so might be worth a try. Just starting to try for another and will definitely be using them again. Good luck x

Got my bfp the first month we used softcups and that was cycle 6. Would def recommend it as it holds it all in the right place. ...I even forgot about it and went and had breakfast before taking it out so it was in all night too! Good luck!

I am using them this cycle, I will let you know in two weeks (give or take) :)

We tried for 10 cycles to conceive DD. Only used them the 10th and I think it's possible they helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->