Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid98

Reaction score
Hi all!!

I've been charting my bbt for the past 3 cycles and after the huge disappointment of the last one I've decided that I'm taking a month off from that and instead I'm going to try taking soy from tomorrow until cd7. Hopefully this will make my ovulation to happen sooner :thumbup:.

Anybody else trying soy who would like to join me in the journey to a BFP? :happydance::happydance:

XX

This is our soy BFP's list :wohoo::

3boys

Anna2808 - 1st cycle

Angel11

autigers55 - 3rd cycle :angel:

babykiser - 3rd cycle :angel:

biliboi2 - 1st cycle

cherry22 - 1st cycle

ChiGirl

China girl - 4th cycle

Dani Rose - 1st cycle :angel:

dimplesmagee - 1st cycle

FloridaGirl21

GradMommy - 1st cycle

HalfThyme007

herald3 - 2nd cycle

hooblet - 1st cycle

Hotpink :angel:

Italianmymmy - cd1-5 1st cycle

ja123

Jaz78 - 1st cycle

Jennifer. - 1st cycle :angel:

k12345t

kneeswrites - 1st cycle

lexi374 - 1st cycle :angel:

lollybabe2011

Lollipopbop - cd2-6 1st cycle

Madrid98

mammatotwo - 1st cycle :angel:

misskat29

Momof3wants5 - cd1-5 1st cycle

momtoIandE. - cd2-6 2nd cycle

mrsthomas623 - cd3-7 1st cycle

rachey - 1st cycle

randomxx - 1st cycle

rjsman - cd2-6 2nd cycle

taylorxx - 3rd cycle

tinks80 - 2nd cycle

tmr1234 - 2nd cycle

unapologetik - 2nd cycle :angel:

Want2bPositiv
TTC a Soy Baby :baby: 2012 :thumbup:

:flower:mirena user

:flower:pink_bow

:flower:lollipopxxx

:flower:amommy

:flower:Happenstance

:flower:rin731

:flower:mauiaddict

:flower:Baby2wishes

:flower:ickle pand

:flower:BabyForMe83

:flower:tupi

:flower:messymommy - 1st cycle

:flower:Pinky32 - 1st cycle

:flower:mrsp1969 - 2nd cycle

:flower:Brivaugh

:flower:bettygraphite

:flower:BabyRobinson

:flower:NaturalMommy

:flower:xxSaffyxx

:flower:minnoway

Heya wanted to wish you :dust: with your soy cycle. :D

I'm also trying it this time around, and have just take my first dose today \o/

Not too sure if its the soy kicking or what, but jeezo I've had such a sore nipple today XD Let me know how you get on and if you have any symptons from it. :D

:hug:
xx

Thanks for your reply!!!

I'm starting tomorrow & I think I'll take 40mg as is the first day. I don't know if I should increase it to 80 the following day or not. Would you know?

I've read before about side effects but I don't know if the sore nipple is one LOL!

All the best for you as well!

XX

Hey what is soy?? What does it do? Can anyone take it?? Thanks girls :) and good luck xxx

Hey,
Im thinking of trying it but i have to wait now till next month!!
Good luck! xxx

I'm starting tomorrow & I think I'll take 40mg as is the first day. I don't know if I should increase it to 80 the following day or not. Would you know?

I only really know what I've read on other posts and from googling XD but what I'm doing is increasing the dosage slowly over the 5 days.

day 1 (aka cd3): 80mg
day 2: 120mg
day 3: 160mg
day 4: 200mg
day 5: 200mg or 240mg (not sure yet :D )

jen020185 said:
Hey what is soy?? What does it do? Can anyone take it?? Thanks girls and good luck xxx

Soy(a) isoflavones is supposed to be a natural alternative to clomid. And basically what it does is bind itself to the estrogen cells and then blocks them - tricking you body into thinking you have no/low estrogen levels - resulting in your body producing more which helps in developing your follicles and ovulation. \o/

This is my first cycle taking soy too!

I took it CD3-7 (80mg 3,4,5; 160mg 6,7). Feeling positive but not sure yet if this cycle is any different than previous since its only CD11 today. Not surprisingly OPK is negative but will keep doing that and temping and hoping for O! Trying also to do those things in a relaxed fashion :haha::thumbup: Previous cycles were all over with no real clear ov, so hope this makes a difference!

Good luck to all.

Hi & welcome everyone!!!

I´ve started taking it today; but I only took 40mg. i.e. 1 capsule. Maybe is too little but I thought I'll start with 40mg and then 80mg on day 2 and 3 and maybe 120mg the other 2 days. So I'll take it for 5 days in total. :)

Littleone, is this your first cycle taking it as well? Any reasons why you're giving it a go?

How are you feeling squishy? Anything?

XX

Let me know how it works out for you ladies... I'm considering taking soy my next cycle!

We will nevernormal!!! Just join us even if you're not taking it at the moment :)

Xx

Hi all! How are you doing? I've increased the dose today to 80mg. I didn't have any special symptoms but to be honest I've been so busy today that probably if I had them I'd have miss them.

Cd4 already! Time is passing fast! I hope I'll O sooner this month!

XX

I just started this cycle. I ovulate on my own but since my m/c I ovulate on CD 22 so I'm trying to move up my o day. So far I have taken:

Day 5 110mg
Day 6 110mg

Plans for the rest of this cycle because I had some serious gas that wouldn't leave my stomach and I also felt terrible last night and couldn't sleep.

Day 7 55mg
Day 8 55mg
Day 9 110mg??? (They say on the last day to up the dosage but I may just stick to 55mg because 110mg might be too much for me)

I am so hoping to move my ovulate date to the usual cd 14 to 16.

Good luck ladies!

Welcome crazycoolmom!!!

I've also been O around cd22-24 after my mc and I'm hoping soy will help to go back to my usual cd16-17.

So far my doses have been:
Cd3 40mg
Cd4 80mg
Cd5 80mg

Probably I'll have 120mg tomorrow and Monday if I'm feeling ok.

How is everyone? Nothing to share? :)

Wishing you all a lovely Saturday!

XX

I am doing soy too for the first time.

cd3 - 160
cd4 - 160
cd5 - 200
cd6 - 240
cd7 - 240

I felt some headaches, a bit of nausea, hot but it wasnt too bad at all. Its for a good cause so i took it with a grain of salt. Currently on cd 17. Gonna try to keep on bd'ing even though i believe i already o'd on cd 14/15. My cycles are 28 days also and a few months ago when i was temping/opking, i got + on cd14&15. I felt very strong ovulation cramping and that heavy feeling. I had lots of ewcm. I think the soy actually made me feel "good". Idk, but I think it made me feel a bit happy. BD'ing was extra good too. ( had to say it sorry, best side effect yet! lol) I can feel slight headaches every now and then and i am hoping its related to conception. hope we all get BigFatPositives!!!!!!lets go!!!!

oh i also used SoftCups!!!! I insert while lying down and absolutely no mess whatsoever! Praying they worked for me.

Welcome to the thread loveHands!!!

You've taking a high dose haven't you? It's good that your side effects have been so good, lol! Hopefully the bd'ing, the softcups and the soy will work for you this cycle!!!!

XX

Hows everyone going? I take my last dose tonight - and so far no bad symptons XD

No symptoms so far! I've got a headache today but I've been quite busy so I guess that may be the reason. I've started a diet because I've been focusing on ttc & with the mc I had put on weight which I never managed to loose again. :)

XX

I had no noticeable side effects when I took it, even when I bumped it to 160 the last two days! I took it at night right before bed so maybe that helped mask any side effects?

CD 13 (6th day after last soy dose) and so far all neg OPKs (havent done one for CD13 yet), BUT last night's (cd12) seemed darker than the previous ones? Not nearly dark enough to be positive but darker. I wonder if its typical to see the build from light-darker-darkest as your body gears up?

Also I seemed to have like a speck of EWCM which I've never had, so perhaps thats good? Haha when I saw that little bit I went up in there to find more but just seemed more creamy instead. :shrug:

Littleones I'm sure you're quiteclose to O. Has it made come sooner? (the soy I mean).

Yesterday I had a headache for most of the afternoon. This morning started again but I took paracetamol straight away. I'm studying & I need to concentrate. I've also noticed an increase in cm which isn't the norm so early.

Hopefully I won't have to use it next month but if that's the case I'll take it at night instead.

How are you all doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->