Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well I just Gorky first + soy opk!!!! So happy now that at least it happened so early. Cd14!?!?! Can't believe it!!!!!:winkwink:

Don't know how to attach the pic here :blush:

Xx

Thats great news!! Get down to it :)

As for me I am 6 days post soy-O with some symptoms but all pretty mild. Holding out until the 16th or 16dpo when I should expect AF.

Madrid do you also temp so that youll be able to confirm O?

Yes! I'm getting all ready for it!! lol

No I don't chart my temp this month. I decided to stop this month after the dissapointment with last month with high themp until 15dpo.

You don't have long to go now!!! How exciting!!!

XX

Well I just Gorky first + soy opk!!!! So happy now that at least it happened so early. Cd14!?!?! Can't believe it!!!!!:winkwink:

Don't know how to attach the pic here :blush:

Xx

:dust:

FX!! CD10 for me and getting some EWCM already. :happydance:

Hi! Not much to tell today. I'm very tired as I've been revising non stop for my exam today. It went well. Let's hope it continues tomorrow. Until Friday, when I'll have the last one is gonna be tiring but it's all worth it.

I did an opk this morning & it was fainter so I guess I O during the early morning. We dtd so let's hope we've made it this time. 2 weeks until I can tell.

How are you doing? Jadenbleu any news about your opk? Littleones any symptoms, when are you testing?

Xx

Nothing yet, I tend to get CM for at least three or four days though so hoping to see something tomorrow.

DH told a friend that we're TTC, not just NTNP. First thing I did was update my status here. :lol: I'd still like to lose a bit more weight first, but no harm in trying along the way! ;)

I'm also trying to loose weight! I've put on a lot with the previous pregnancy and with the hope that every month was my month and I could just get away with it. Either way eating healthy will always help.

My cm did change this cycle. I don't know if it was the soy or the epo but I was having more in the first 10 days. Then last Friday ewcm and that was it. That's why I didn't think I was O on Monday because of not having a lot of cm as other times. Don't know!! But can't wait for the 2 wks to pass & see if we made it at last or not.

XX

I've just hit my 2nd weight loss goal....33lbs lost now!! Am really pleased with myself.....I have got an operation on my back on friday so not looking forward to that! I have also got a scan on tuesday to check everythings working properly for ttc! Have now finished my Soy and am going to try and get lot's of :sex: in at the weekend and monday and tuesday as apparently they are my days! I am trying not to poas anymore this month and just let my body tell me when it's ready as my OH is going nuts at the amount of money I'm spending on them! xxx Hope everything is going to plan for everyone else. xxx

Hi annmarie that's amazing!!!! I wish I could have a bit more strength with my diet. I'm looking forward to finish the exams and concentrate a bit more in exercising a bit. I don't have much free time and I tend to use it for study so now I want to exercise to help the eating healthy bit. If not I don't think I'll loose anything soon.

Feeling weird today. I had watery cm this afternoon so started panicking a bit. I've done an opk & it was completely white so I don't know what's going on with my body exactly.

Very tired and with a terrible backache. I suppose is because I'm spending too many hours sitting at the desk studying & all the writing non stop.

How are you all?

XX

Well done Annmarie!! :dance:

M, I just checked last month's chart and I had terrible backache for a few days after I Oed plus some watery and creamy CM. So it could be a good sign, FX!

CD12 for me. Watery CM, faint but definite line on the OPK, plus sore boobs which normally means ovulation is on its way. I might ovulate on CD14 for the first time in YEARS! :yipee:

hey guys im currently 2dpo after ovulating on cd24. I am going to be trying soy next cycle to see if it brings O forward do you mind if i join you?

hey guys im currently 2dpo after ovulating on cd24. I am going to be trying soy next cycle to see if it brings O forward do you mind if i join you?

Welcome! :flower: That's exactly why I tried soy this cycle. I haven't had O confirmation yet, but you can see from my post earlier tonight that it's looking very promising! I took 100mg of Soy CD3-7. :)

Welcome to the thread!!! Of course we don't mind!!!:thumbup:

I'm also 2dpo today and I hope you won't need to wait for another cycle to try the soy :winkwink:

jadenblue :happydance: O is around the corner!!! Well if you O on cd14 this is going to be our cd14 cycle as I also O on the same day.

I'm so tired today but only because I've been spending too much time studying, revising and being tense about each exam every day. Tomorrow is the last one and so far I'm please :thumbup:

How are you all doing?

XX

where did you get the 40mg of soy? i can only find 170 in holland and barretts and i heard that if you take more than you need it can prevent ovulation. Oh and good luck to all you ladies ovulating, hopefully you wont be on this thread next month. x x

I got it from Tesco. It comes in 40mg tablets so that you can increase the dosage as you like.

Good luck to you too!!
XX

OPK still faint, but I had a temp dip this morning. I got a temp dip before O last cycle too, so I might just be missing the surge when I test as I can't test in the afternoons - relying on evening testing. Still, excited!!

I got mine from Holland and Barratt, they're 750mg total with 23mg active Isoflavones. My local Tesco is rubbish and doesn't seem to stock any vitamins other than Vit C!

Good luck with the exam! :friends:

Hi all!!

So far so good with the exams. My last one today at 5.30pm and feeling cool about it. Particularly because it's the last one and I can relax afterwards.

If you're getting faint opk's maybe you should just bd in case so that you don't miss it.

I don't feel anything different to be honest but I have the feeling this isn't happening this month either. We'll see!

XX

If you're getting faint opk's maybe you should just bd in case so that you don't miss it.

Oh, we did! :haha: Forget the temp dip I mentioned yesterday, as I was only comparing to the day before where I had a sleep deprived spike so FF crossed it out. But today came the BIG dip, right back down to my CD1 temp. So I'm thinking tonight's the night for O! :happydance:

How did your exam go?

Yes I think it may be tonight!! Go girl!!!

Why are you feeling ignored?

XX

I tried tescos and i cant seem to find it, is it called soy isoflavones or something different, if i cant find the tesco one is it ok to start using the holland and barrett one? is the dose not too high? I already ovulate i just need it to happen earlier.

Yes I think it may be tonight!! Go girl!!!

Why are you feeling ignored?

XX

You know, I can't even remember now! :lol: Had a pretty rough day at work, may have been related to that. :shrug:

I tried tescos and i cant seem to find it, is it called soy isoflavones or something different, if i cant find the tesco one is it ok to start using the holland and barrett one? is the dose not too high? I already ovulate i just need it to happen earlier.

They're called "Tesco Soya Isoflavones 30S" on the website. Are your H&B ones definitely 160mg of ACTIVE Isoflavones? I don't remember seeing any with that high an active amount, and mine are only 23mg active. :shrug:

Some of the women on the group thread take up to a 200mg dose, although I'm not sure I would recommend a high dose since you do ovulate, at least not to begin with anyway. You could try splitting one in half if you wanted to take a lower dose - although that's messy if it's a capsule not a tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->