Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey Madrid98. Yeah I am in Abu Dhabi. The heat isn't the worst part, its the humidity. Combine that, with the sand storms, and you get a sweaty sand covered red face (and semi bald) woman, trying to run into her office so as to avoid collapsing half way there.

Not too attractive sight :)

I am on 8dpo today (i caved and tested yesterday and got an expected BFN and now believe that I am out...silly). Some more background:

This is my 3rd cycle of TTC and my 2nd cycle of using Agnus Cactus, but the 1ste cycle of using B6. Last cycle I ovulated on CD 25 of a 38 day cycle, and this month CD22. I am hoping to bring ovulation forward even more and if I am not pregnant this cycle, will be trying soy for next cycle. Struggling to find it here though as the ones I find says Soy Isoflavones on the front, but if you look at the ingredients, its something else??

(picture attached). Either way, I will keep looking.

I have a few questions for you and for the other ladies:

1. On your 38 day cycle, on which days did you take your soy and how much?
2. I ovulate (although late in my cycle), but have not idea about my egg quality etc, can I still use soy or is it only for women that do not ovulate?

Read an interesting poll online and thought you ladies might like the motivation (link below):

LINK

Oh, added info, I recently finished chemotherapy but all my tests so far (hormone test only on CD2) showed all to be ok, but estrogen a bit low but still acceptable.

Attachments

• soy.jpg
    soy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi ladies

I am on cd7 of my 2nd cycle using Soy Isoflavones. Last cycle I took 100mg cd3-7 and ov'd on cd 18 (I usually ov on cd28) so it brought my ov forward by 10 whole days!!! I didn't get my bfp unfortunately but hopefully taking it again this cycle will result in that bfp!! I am taking 100mg again this cycle but might up it to 150mg tonight as its the last day...give it a boost!!

Good luck everyone

xx

Could I also perhaps ask you ladies which brands of Soy you take? I have now tried to phone around and I don't seem to find pure Soy Isoflavone. Or perhaps I don't really know what I am looking for :).

What I could find was the following two available here:

Option 1

Option 2

Don't know which one I am supposed to take ..

Please help.

Hi Angel11

I got my soy isoflavones from GNC in the UK..50mg.
website: https://www.gnc.co.uk/supplements/w...isoflavones-gmo-free-soya-tablets/product.htm

Hi ladies & welcome JFG!!

Angel I've just checked the ones I've taken and it says the capsules are 40mg in weight and contains 10% soy amount. I guess with most supplements there's only an smaller amount of what you're buying and the rest is "packaging". Saying this and considering the amount I've taken, they've work for me so I guess is more about trying it and seeing how it works & maybe after you can decide to increase or not.

I took them from cd3 to cd7 (5days in total) and I bought mine from Tesco so can't advise on internet shopping. I think both your options are equally good. If it was me I'd buy option 2.

I have a friend that lives in UAE as well and she also complaints about humidity. I guess we can't have everything. In the UK we have other type of humidity i.e. the lovely rain, LOL

JFG hopefully this is going to be your month too. Seems very impressive your cycle reduction with the soy. I keep on thinking that if I'm not succesful at least I'll be having more chances every month.

Afm I'm 8dpo today as well as you Angel and I don't know why but I took my temp this morning. I was having terrible backache and cramps yesterday but they've stopped today. I'm praying it's a good sign as if I don't get my bfp this month I'll stop everything I'm doing (opk, soy, etc) during summer. Holidays are not for stressing but just for the opposite.

XX

Thanks Madrid98

Yeah I was impressed by how far forward it brought ov and my opk was the darkest i've ever seen it way darker than the other line (normally its only about the same colour)! I just hope it works as well this cycle and I get a BFP! If not like you said i am just happy that I get more chances if i'm ov'ing earlier.

good luck x

:wave: Hi all, I haven't been checking BNB much over the past few days. FF has put my ov on CD17 (Monday) so that means it came forward 11 days from last cycle! But DH was ill over the weekend, so no BDing to catch the egg! We were a day before and a day after the most fertile period, so probably missed it. Makes me a little sad, even though I said from the start that this cycle was a test run for soy. Definitely taking them again next month. :thumbup:

Welcome to the new girls. :flower:

:wave: Hi all, I haven't been checking BNB much over the past few days. FF has put my ov on CD17 (Monday) so that means it came forward 11 days from last cycle! But DH was ill over the weekend, so no BDing to catch the egg! We were a day before and a day after the most fertile period, so probably missed it. Makes me a little sad, even though I said from the start that this cycle was a test run for soy. Definitely taking them again next month. :thumbup:

sorry you didnt get to bd but yeah for early ovulation! x x

So sorry jadenblue but :thumbup: for the positve attitude!!! You never know anyway so it may happen for you this cycle. Fx'd

XX

madrid98 are you still cramping? have you tested?

Not today 3boys. Terrible backache though at times. I don't want to get my hopes up but it isn't easy. I hate getting bfn so I'm planning to wait until af is due before testing. That's if I can:shrug:

What about you?

i tested this morning and got a faint bfp so i did 3 more tests and they are all faintly positive so im hoping for a sticky bean. You were cramping the same day as me so i was hoping u had got your bfp as well.

Really?!?!?! I'm so happy for you!!!!:yipee:

You see? I said you may not even try soy at all!! Congratulations!!! Did the cramping stopped?

:happydance::happydance:

had alot of cramping yesterday and a little today but not that much. cant wait for you to test!

Now you're making me doubt if I should test tomorrow!!!!!:wacko: I have only a FRER at home and I was waiting to buy the superdrug test because they've told me they are very sensitive. Which tests did you use?

internet cheapies, here is a pic like i said its very faint but i had it on all 4.

Attachments

• 9dpo 2 001.jpg
    9dpo 2 001.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
It's more than enough!!!

the cheapies are quite sensitive but I think FRER is only 25miU. How many dpo are you?

frer can be as low as 11 it just depends, im getting a frer tomorrow and we will see if they are as sensitive as ics. I will save fmu and use it, i should get a line as ics werent with fmu.

Well now you got me doubting myself! should I test tomorrow?

I've being pregnant 3 times and in those I wasn't testing early so I don't know if I could ever get a faint positive. I know I'll b so dissapointed tomorrow if it's bfn again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->