letting people hold your baby?

I won't let anyone I don't know hold Joe, but family is fine. I must admit though, over Christmas he was passed round so much and he didn't like it :( Neither did I to be honest, but I just thought it's only for 1 day.

Oh family I would never say No to ... they are his family after all. and friends of family or close friends its fine.

i want people to see how gorgeous and smiley he is. He's always been held and cuddled from everyone since he was born and he's so sociable now and I do thin that helped a lot!

Doesn't do them any harm to be held

Oh family I would never say No to ... they are his family after all. and friends of family or close friends its fine.

i want people to see how gorgeous and smiley he is. He's always been held and cuddled from everyone since he was born and he's so sociable now and I do thin that helped a lot!

Doesn't do them any harm to be held

My sentiments exactly :)

I ask people to wash their hands as they come into my house and then again before they hold him and if they seem dirty I say oh he is drooly and throw a receiving blanket over their shoulder so that his face doesn't touch their clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"