Lexi Cloud Hamilton, 00:15, 21/10/08

L

Luhweez

:happydance:

I could go on and on about the birth in grim detail but it would take a wholeeee page so i shan't bother =)

We were booked in to be induced at 8am monday morning, but there was nooo room in the inn! So off to maternity we went, and i had a wee kip whilst Skip read and waited, we were too scared to leave the ward incase the other girl waiting to be induced was taken before us! hehe. Well come just after 3 oclock we were taken down to delivery, the lovely man doctor came and broke my waters, i actually thought i'd wet myself while he was trying to do it but nope that was my waters! so, 10 mins later the contractions start and im on gas and air, its not doign much cause im not doing it properly :dohh: so i was given a ball and was allowed to bounce and suck my gas and air at the same time, it was great once i got going, nearly fell off the ball a few times hehe! i kept saying i needed to poo but midwife wouldnt believeeee me! proved her wrong though because a few hours later when i was dying with pain and my pethidine cameee whlst i waited on an epidural, as soon as i got that jab i demanded they let me go to the toilet, and bring the gas and air..which was impossible so she brought me the commode *CRINGE* i kept apoligising for being so 'smelly' and when i was done the midwife looked down and said 'good for you! thats really good' and i was like :S huh? so im moving around all over the bed and the side of the bed i was on all fours and i kept knocking the ctg off but i was in so much pain i didnt care..next minute the pethidine hit and Whoooshh i was totally wiped out, i HATED it i couldnt even talk properly it was all mumbles and because of it the anaesthist decided to give me another hour before the epidural! and thank god they got me just in time because literally as she was putting the needles in my back my waters were gushing and gushing and gushing and my midwife checked just after and i was fully dialated! so we waited..i couldnt keep my eyes open, i'd open them and look to one side and the midwife was staring at me, then the other side, skip staring at me, it was so creepy! and i just remmeber skip playing with my catheter bag :S next minute i just woke up, i neeeed to push! so midwife runs off to get the 'sister' and the pushing begins, to my annoyance the bloody midwife kept talking to me like a child.. HMPH lol it took me half an hour to push her out and when she was out..i couldnt believe it i was in total shock..the most amazing little thing in the world had come out of me! she had her checks while i called over lots of questions, and skip was telling me how well i'd done etc. my placenta didn't even take 5 mins to come out! i didnt get to see it but apparently it was disgusting haha!
So we had tea and toast to which i fully puked my guts up whilst breastfeeding..most awkward thing ever! and i was given a wash by my old best friends mum! had no idea she worked there..was abit embarrassed she was cleaning my foo foo! and i was wheeled in my bed to our room, to which the midwifes were like 'Oh?' as i climbed right over myself..seems they thought i wouldnt beable to move lol and lexi was taken for a bath and dressed and brought back to us, we just stared at her for an hour, she was so beautiful..

*sniffles* i love her so much!

11 hours old <3 just realised her hair looks ginger, its brown =)
https://i37.tinypic.com/9rpnwj.jpg

sorry it's so long i got abit into it!

xx

wonderful birth story, huge congratulations, lexi's gorgeous :hugs:

Oh she is so cute! I would stare at her for an hour too lol. :)

Congratulations xx

she is gorgeous hun, congratulations

Lou
xxx

Great story- sorry had to laugh at the commode bit! She's beautiful!! x

Congratulations hon, she is gorgeous x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads