lh surges, bbt and cp

cnswilliams

Mommy of 3 sweet littles
Reaction score
Okay, so hubby and I are ttc. Last month I tried using opk and had a long surge then a positive prego test and then started bleeding at about 5 weeks before my Scheduled blood test. I had the test done anyway and it came back negative (<5) . I started this month trying to chart the bbt but I don't think I am being able to get accurate readings. My temp seems pretty steady but between waking up to pee and have a 22 month old that climbs into bed at random times I am never able to get a 100% rested temp even though I have been temping about the same time every day. I have had pos opk since Wednesday morning at 10, thought I felt "O" pain around 5 Wednesday evening and cervix is officially closed today and started to close I believe on Thursday but definitely a noticeable changes yesterday. I am going crazy trying to decipher all of the information and google is just making my confusing worse! I tried to do the FF friend app but it says I never ovulated because it is relying on my temp. I am usually a 32 day cycle pretty consistently. I have 3 children now. I regret starting the whole charting game because with the first three we just baby danced when I thought it was time and got pregnant on the first try each time. First month with opk and I lose the baby (doc doesn't seem to think I was actually pregnant) and now all this crazy mess! I use progessence plus for pms after I ovulate so started using it again yesterday since cervix was closing. Anyone want to have a go at what the heck is going on or experienced this before?

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56c163

I was all over the place with that post! Lol. My question is has anyone else had long surges and did they seem to be related to misscariage?

If I knew how to post a pic and my FF info I would, if anyone can tell me how I will :)

If I knew how to post a pic and my FF info I would, if anyone can tell me how I will :)

Hi there, just go to the FF site, click up the top where it says "sharing" and copy and paste the first link under the heading "your charting homepage web address"

To post an image, click on the button at the top of the message you are writing that looks like a blue and yellow button with mountains on it and upload an image that way. GL! :)

Hi there, just go to the FF site, click up the top where it says "sharing" and copy and paste the first link under the heading "your charting homepage web address"

To post an image, click on the button at the top of the message you are writing that looks like a blue and yellow button with mountains on it and upload an image that way. GL! :)

Thanks! I just posted the link (if I did it right) :)

So today my temp is 97.2 so yesterday was most definitely only up higher because little man was crawling on me before I was up! Should I just discharge yesterdays temp? Also today my cervix is SUPER high, higher then when it was HSO for ovulation. I can barely feel the tip but seems like I can feel a very closed slit. Could that mean I am just an odd ball who doesn't get high temps and I am prego again? Oh what an array of emotions!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->