Life after IVF - 'Moving on'

dizzikel

Reaction score
Good morning,

I couldn't find a category to post this in... Given I've had 8 years of TTC and 10 rounds of assisted conception I thought there may people some people here who can relate.

Moderaters: if we could have a 'Life after IVF ~ Involuntary Childlessness' Section...that'd be great! ��

---

I have recently written my first blog and would like to share it.

https://thedovecoteorg.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/dealing-with-involuntary-childlessness/

It's a personal reflection / blog on the things that have helped me to deal with involuntary childlessness . I have suffered m/c and loss but am now finally turning this into something positive x

I have also set up an organisation www.thedovecote.org to help support and enable people living with involuntary childlessness to live a life of passion and purpose.

If you know anyone who might benefit from this org / blog, please feel free to share.

Hugs,
Thanks Kelly x

Hi dizzikel, at the moment I'm looking to find a way to move forward to life without children so I'm very pleased to see your post. I've emailed you from your website about attending your one day course. Please let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->