Life is going too slow

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Just a moan.

Life is just going too slow. I seem to be waiting for everything.

Im waiting on my tax refund cheque, a house, my weight loss to hit 10/12st , and then to TTC#2.

But everyday seems to drag, and i just want to go to bed and the next day be happening all the time.

Sigh.

Right there with ya hun. It takes far to long.

Right there with ya hun. It takes far to long.

How do u cope with it, instead of breaking down, and getting so fed up?

Dont get me wrong, some times i do break down but mostly i try to think there are things i need to get out of the way first like loosing weight and waiting untill hes ready and i need to do those things for it to be perfect.

Like if i do get pregnant now, hes not ready so wont enjoy the whole thing as much, he will be scared shitless and may not bond as much with the baby as if we wated and i with my weight, i want people to notice my bump for being a bump and not just think my flab is rounding out.

I want a home birth and they may try to make it difficult because of my weight or my weight may leed to complications that may stop me from gettin my home birth.

I dont want to have to have tinzaparin (sp?) jabs every day for 6 weeks because my bmi is over 34.

I have to put my sencable head on and go through it logicly.

:hugs:

Im the same....

Waiting for our house to be ready.....waiting to ttc#1!!

Everything seems to be taking forever to come around.....feel like i cant wait any longer!!!!

Dont wish your life away... because when its gone you cant get it back.. dont live in the future live for now :)

I'm sure many of us WTT girlies feel this way. But as someone else said (sorry have terrible memory) we have to try and live for now.. not the future. All we should do is prepare for it :thumbup:

I usually find venting my broodiness into something else such as a hobby or whatever. I usually calm down by having babies on the sims for a bit lol x

Dont wish your life away...

I completely agree! Not that I haven't been there myself, but if you wish your life was going faster then the answer is probably not waiting but doing something to make your life better NOW. Don't know what that could be for you, maybe a new hobby or some new activity to do with your LO but I'm sure you could think of something to make yourself happier NOW. Life's too short...

Thanks everyone. Trouble with me is, im never satisfied with what ive got, and always think the next thing will make me happy. It doesnt, and i know it never will deep down.

Thanks everyone. Trouble with me is, im never satisfied with what ive got, and always think the next thing will make me happy. It doesnt, and i know it never will deep down.

Eventualy they will hun, once things get stabalised you'll feel much better about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->