Light AF type cramps starting after ovulation throughout 2ww.

Cheetah55

Reaction score
Hi girls! I am new to this site!

This is our first month TTCing. I have gone to my doctor for a pre-conception check-up and asked her about experiencing LIGHT AF type cramps (pms?) beginning at around 3dpo on and off until my period. I have experienced this ever since I can remember (I am 21). The cramps get more pronounced the day before and day of my AF.

She was not cocerned as pms can occur 1-2weeks before periods. My concern is that the uterine contractions starting so early after ovulation would prevent an egg from implanting. My doctor said that pms and pregnancy are unrelated and I do not need to worry about it.

Could this be my body already preparing itself to shed the lining so early, or could it be that I am sensitive to the progesterone surge right after ovulation? (I do get sore boobs after ovulation).

Do any of you ladies get light cramps 10 days or so before AF? If so, have you been able to get pregnant?

Thanks for helping me understand! I look forward to hearing your stories!

I get ovulation cramps and some mild ones for about a week, but I don't experience them all throughout. I would say that if you fall pregnant, you might find your body changes its typical symptom line-up. That's a total guess, but my pregnancy signs were actually a lack of my period signs early on. No cramping, bb tenderness diminished, nothing.

I hope that helps :)

Hiya Hun I've been getting them since 10dpo up until now at 15dpo I tested 13dpo and bfn af due weds at latest I have a 16 day lutheal phase good luck Hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->