Light BFP turned BFN after an hour?

Blooper

Reaction score
I took a test this morning with FMU and was surprised to see a second line forming as soon as the dye hit.

I was admiring it for a good half hour and the line was still there.

I was actually psyching myself up to tell the man about it when I chickened out and stashed it away for about 35 minutes.

I retrieved it so I could admire it when I was out walking the dog, only to see that only a very faint line that I could kind of see remained, not the thick purple line I was admiring earlier.

If you look at my post history you can see yesterday I got what I thought was another line that I was able to easily tweak into view.

Ideas?

Heres the test around the 10 minute mark:
4tZaz7u.jpg

And heres the test after an hour:
i6Ws742.jpg

I can make out a hint of a line but..what gives :confused:

I've heard some tests get lighter after the time limit. I'm thinking early bfp but the test dries lighter as time goes on. Can you get a frer? They don't dry lighter. If you ca test fmu tomorrow.

Good luck and congrats!!

I'm currently in a foreign country and I have yet to see a FRER, or I just havent looked in a big enough store yet.

Can you see the lines, though? I was so surprised by the obvious test line and now its almost non existent. I can't bring this to my guy as proof unless I show him my photos..

I see it for sure at the 10 min mark. I'm not sure on the later pic. I would test tomorrow and see what happens.

Agree about not showing husband yet as I showed my faint at 9dpo and he was like, "Is that another line? Wait, why would you show me a negative test?" He realized I wouldn't show him negative test but still men like seeing darker lines it seems.

I can see something on the first one. I would re test xx

I see something. My early bfps faded as well. Good luck :)

If my tests are turning that color with fmu, do you think a long hold for a late evening would come up? I'm currently holding for about 3 hours now and I'm planning on waiting until I'm dancing to get a good concentration.

I've already spent so much on tests..

I was actually due for AF on the 15th, and I had a really weird spotty 5 day "period" that started on the 16th.

I'm actually wondering if I had some weird implantation bleeding or something due to possibly ovulating late as I don't chart?

20dpo, or so I thought. But I'm thinking I could be wrong or I'm getting a lot of faulty tests :confused:

My lines are ALWAYS darker in the evenings, with all three. Xx Fx for you !! :dust:

I did a test last night and only got what looks like a very light evap or something?

Not sure when I'm gonna test again but my breasts do look much fuller on the top when I stand sideways :blush:

I did a test last night and only got what looks like a very light evap or something?

Not sure when I'm gonna test again but my breasts do look much fuller on the top when I stand sideways :blush:
Fingers crossed for you!

My lines are ALWAYS darker in the evenings, with all three. Xx Fx for you !! :dust:

This is EXACTLY me! I even tested my “theory of my sub-par FMU” when I did my one trigger shot and each day my am lines were significantly lighter than my pm lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->