Light bleeding for 4 weeks

Em_S

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hoping for some reassurance!

I have had light brown bleeding daily with cramping for just over 4 weeks now and it's really getting me down :/ I had an early scan on New Year's Eve which showed a heartbeat and was told not to worry unless bleeding got heavier. Nobody seems to be concerned and it's driving me mad. I have had no symptoms at all and now cramping has stopped which is making me worry even more.

Has anybody experienced this and gone on to have their baby? What are the chances of a miscarriage having seen a heartbeat?

Thanks ladies x

I think I read yesterday on another thread that it's something like 1%. And within that 1% it's obviously more common when you have had bleeding or spotting. Try to relax. I know it must be really hard. X

Unfortunately Hun no doctors are ever that concerned in the first tri, purely as losses are so common. But once a heartbeat has been found the chance of a loss decreases quite a lot, not sure of exact figures. If it gives you any reassurance I bled almost all the way through my pregnancy and my son was born totally healthy. Try not to worry to much, as hard as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->