Light Bleeding / spotting For A week before AF due ? implantation bleeding?

lillyan

Reaction score
Hi 👋🏽
I'm pretty new to this, I just wanted to know if anyone could give me their opinions and thoughts on this .My fiancé and I have been TTC for months now . AF came this Month On the 2nd (OCT. 2nd) and according to the Apps I use Because my Cycle is between 35-36 days ( hope I worded that correctly) I Ovulation around the 22-23rd Of this month of October. My Fiancé and I had sex on the 22nd and 23rd. 4 days later (Oct. 26) I seen Very very light brown when I wipe which was Very odd and out of the ordinary for Me because I never seen that before. (Oct 27) The next day It was Light brown with light pink . (Oct. 28th) light pink and some bright red blood only when wiping and very little of it. (Oct. 29th) Light pink only . (Oct. 30) today bright blood red now and very light only when I wipe . All this happening and AF isn't due in About A Week. I'm not sure What's going on and implantation bleeding isn't supposed to last this many days if that's what it is or start that early, I've read that it supposed to start with in 6-12 after conception. Has Anyone had Anything happen to them Similar to this And what was the outcome I also took two test but Both were BFNs and I expected that because if I am Pregnant I'm sure it would be two early to get a positive.

It happened like that for me. On and off spotting for a week. I would wait for one day between spotting and testing. I stopped on a Monday evening and tested on the following Wednesday which resulted in a bfp who is now an almost 2 year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->