Light brown discharge?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
My period isn't due for another 12 days and yesterday and today I've had light brown discharge?

My chart says I haven't "O" yet so I don't know what to think.

Can someone ease my mind please?!

My period isn't due for another 12 days and yesterday and today I've had light brown discharge?

My chart says I haven't "O" yet so I don't know what to think.

Can someone ease my mind please?!

It could still be from ovulation. I normally do have ovulation spotting that shows up as brown discharge. Maybe you are gearing up for it in the next day or so. I have read that the brown discharge is old blood that occurs due to the maturing follicle starting to burst through the ovary. The other reason spotting can occur during ovulation is after the egg has burst through and is traveling toward the fallopian tube. Seems to be different for many women. Some don't have any ovulation spotting and/or cramping while some do. Some women spot for multiple days, some only for 1 day. So I suppose it's anybodies guess lol. :dohh:

If you've not ovulated yet then it can't be implantation bleeding. Some women do spot a little during ovulation, it's nothing to worry about.

Oh okay... So by the look at my chart if my temps rise up for 3 days will I ovulate CD 24?

My OH couldn't have :sex: tonight cause he took a lot of pain medicine.

He had shoulder surgery 10 days ago..

He says we'll do it tomorrow but I'm crossing my fingers that I ovulate tomorrow CD 25..

I don't think you'll be getting AF in 12 days if you haven't ovulated yet.
Is it possible your charts off? Medicines? Restless nights?

Yeah I don't think so either...

Well the time for some temps were like 3 or 4 hours apart from when I normally take my temp.. So maybe that had something to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"