Light brown discharge

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
Ah, another worry :(

This time it's a bit TMI. Up until this point I've had no concerning discharge at all. Earlier I was on the loo and when I looked down into the bowl there were a couple of spots of discharge that were very light brown. It was the normal mucousy stuff (you know the type) but the colour was slightly off, it was brownish.

It's too late for an implantation bleed and I'm concerned. I am cramping, but then it could easily be trapped wind, my whole abdomen has felt crampy for weeks.

All was well a week ago and baby had a heartbeat for sure.

Has anyone else been getting this discharge? It's not like brown blood...It's like brown regular discharge.

Ps. We've been abstaining, so it's not that.

Do not worry.

My last pregnancy I had brown spotting on and off as well as no pregnancy symptoms lol.

Baby was fine.

This pregnancy so far I've also had brown spotting on and off.

I think a lot of women got it, more that even realise just some of us look for it others dont.

Most of the time it's down to an over sensitive cervix. So you no straining pushing etc etc...

Thing is cramping is also a very normal pregnancy symptom as well hun.

I'm sure you're fine. If you're worried call your Drs they may refer you for an early scan. But over all I wouldn't worry.

I'm having the same thing today myself. Except only when I wipe (tmi)...I haven't had any externally.

They say it's normal but it of course makes me nervous too.

I think it's up to you if you want to call your doctor for reassurance but they will most likely tell you it's common.

I hope it goes away soon for us both. :hugs:

Honestly ladies I feel your worry. I've still got it but last time all was fine. Hugs xxx

Now im going through the same thing as you ladies... but im just shocked cause im 10 weeks :(

I have a scan tomorrow so I'll let you ladies know how it goes. No more suspicious-looking discharge since a day after I posted. Babylove at 10 weeks you're very unlikely to have anything to worry about, I think light brown is just a tiny bit of old blood from irritation or whatever :hugs:

Well just now I went to the bathroom and it was yellowish... im hoping no more brown discharge but I do see more discharge then yesterday. JumpingIn... goodluck for tomorrow

I had it last Sunday and a scan showed everything was fine so I'm not sure what happened x

Wishing for the best :hugs:
There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better...your going to worry, we all do, over everything.
I didnt experience the brown discharge but I cramped like PMS cramps for the first 11 weeks. Its normal.

Good luck on your scan! I had tan and brown cm and spotting with my dd. dr said it was the uterus lining shedding the first time then I had cervix irritation from a bm that cause the 2nd! It is very common, but I do know it sure is hard not to worry during the first tri. I also cramped a lot with my last pregnancy and this one until around 11 weeks, again, totally normal! Fxed for your scan!!!

Thanks for such kind words ladies! My scan went really well, everything looks great. The baby is measuring 4 days behind but has a very strong heartbeat and the sonographer said not to worry, things look and sound great :cloud9:

I had that on and off from weeks 4-8. It would happen every time I had a bowel movement, and every time I had sex. It slowly faded.

My Mum said everything was probably fine. She's had 7 and 3 miscarriages, so I figure she's in the know!

I had again spotting today but it was a bit more than last time. Its hard not to worry when it happens

I had one 2 days ago... the baby was moving, everything looked fine but my doctor had no idea why the brown discharge. .. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->