Light brown on wiping :(

caca

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm so worried & wondered if anyone had had this/could reassure me? I'm 22+5 and since last night have been getting a light brown colour on the toilet paper on wiping. I called the hospital last night in a panic and was told to just monitor it and call back if it changed colour to pink/red. No change today but I called again for reassurance and just got told the same - could be 'one of those things' and they don't want to see me unless it changes colour. I'm desperately hoping and praying it goes away.

What could cause this? (no sex DH is working away so on my own which is even worse). Anyone had the same and been ok?

I'm terrified and on constant knicker-check!

Over sensative cervix? Little vessles can burst really easy.... From going for a Urm.... number two.... or even sneezing too much!
I know its not always reasurring but chances of mc now for you are so low and Brown blood isn't a fresh bleed. xxx

It's impossible not to over think but I think your fine. I had a pink/red show when I wiped at aroun 18/19 weeks kind of like a streak. I phoned the MW's at the hospital nd they only wanted to see me cause I mentioned at my doctors visit I had high blood pressure so they brought me in for that and listened to the heartbeat then told me try and ignore the show haha

But I think it's normal from time to time

:flower:

I had quite alot of brown blood a couple of weeks ago and there was no concern from professionals. Unless its red it doesn't seem to matter. Everythings fine with me now. I'm sure you'll be ok.

I had this at almost exact same time as you and everything is fine...don't worry x

Since you're very concerned, can you just go in and get an ultrasound, for your own peace of mind? Better to do that than worry, I think.

That said, I'm sure they wouldn't have told you that it is okay if it's not, but if your instincts are telling you differently, then maybe just go in for a scan.

I bled/spotted for the first ten/eleven weeks, and it was awful. Sending you massive :hugs:

Thank you everyone for the reassuring replies. I've decided to try to call my own midwife in the morning (out of hours being the weekend I've called the hospital ward) to see if she can offer more guidance or if she wants to see me. I've a feeling she will just say what the other two this weekend have said but waiting to see if it gets worse is just torture... Trying to take it easy and rest up.

I'm earlier than you hunnie, but I've got cervical etrusion, which causes bleeding. Very worrying, but nothing to hurt the baby. I have been told, that unless I'm cramping; try not to worry :hugs: Hope speaking to the MW helps reassure you. Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->