• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

light brown spotting

staycb01

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

For the 1st time - I went to the bathroom last night and there was a little bit of light brown spotting when I wiped. I had my latest HCG blood done Thursday night and the Dr. called with results yesterday that they were almost at 8,000 and was very pleased with that number and with how they were basically tripling.
I've gone to the bathroom a couple times since and there's nothing there, but I cant help but to be worried :(
Anyone else experience this? I've had some mild twinges - but nothing painful or anything like that.
Sorry if this has been asked before!

I had a major bleed when I was 8 weeks with my last, cramping, clots pink blood red blood you name it it all happened, my 4 year old is currently watching a film as I type, please don't stress, easier said I know, unless its all out period like don't worry, and even then its still not a sure thing, my boy proves that xxx

I bled up until 9 weeks and all is ok. Unless there are sizable clots you should be fine. I had sine scans done at epu if you contact them and say you've had a bleed they should scan you

I had some spotting on Monday last week and ended up in the EPU , it was too early to see anything but my hgc levels were at 2720 and progesterone at 44 they said they were happy with that and come back this Tuesday coming I have had no spotting since but lots of niggling pain and have been worried all week so hard not to :(

I had brown spotting from 5+4 until 7+3 with this one (with some small, brown clots). My levels were over 18,000 at 6 weeks (gestational sac only at 6+1).

I know it's scary, but it doesn't always mean bad. I still, to this day, check (actually just had a red bleed a week ago!).

They say that as long as the spotting isn't accompanied by cramping, it's usually okay (and not all that unusual). However, if you do feel worried, it doesn't hurt to touch base with your doctor (even if it's just for your own reassurance).

I had this Friday evening, stopped by sat morning then had some on pantyliner yesterday morning, no cramps and its just a small amount but still a worry, I've got my first scan tomorrow so we'll see x

I had this Friday evening, stopped by sat morning then had some on pantyliner yesterday morning, no cramps and its just a small amount but still a worry, I've got my first scan tomorrow so we'll see x

That sounds exactly like me! Had one bout Friday evening, then nothing until Saturday which was only a tiny bit on panty liner, nothing yesterday, but now this morning I had a little bit after using the bathroom. I have a message into my Dr. so we'll see what she says.

Keep us posted on your scan hun - and thanks everyone for your responses!

I'm sure we'll be fine, I'll update tomorrow, scary! X

Brown spotting today here too.

Star25, best thoughts for your scan tomorrow.

Thank you invivo, my nausea was horrendous yesterday so fingers crossed thats a good sign x

I think it is!

For what it's worth, I had heavy brown bleeding with two previous pregnancies and the babies were born at term and perfectly healthy. Hopefully it'll be the same for both of us this time too.

Oh I certainly hope so. I'm so scared and worried I actually went for another beta draw after work to see if my numbers are still going up. Hopefully they are. My dr wants me to come in Wednesday now to see how everything's going and for a scan. :(

Star, thinking of you today, and sending positive thoughts for a strong heartbeat.

Stacy, what time is your scan at tomorrow? Much better to have the reassurance of seeing exactly what that little one is doing.

!thank you ladies, scan at 11 so I'll update after xx

Scan is tomorrow at 9am. I also did a beta draw last night after work and will get those results later on today. I'll feel slightly better if my numbers are continuing to go up....

Internets been rubbish all day and still out but scan went well :) saw the heartbeat and all looks good so far so dont worry about the spotting if you can help it, sure all will be fine too xx

Fantastic news, Star, I'm so happy to hear it!

You can relax for a while and just enjoy this pregnancy.

I'm going to start enjoying it more now, worrying won't get me anywhere! X

Star- that's sooooo wonderful that scan went well. So happy to hear! Are you still spotting? Did dr. Say anything about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"