Light cramping & brown discharge

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
I am almost 10 weeks pregnant & have been having light cramping all afternoon, I just went to the bathroom & had a bit of brown discharge when I wiped, there is also a bit more of it inside too when I had a check (sorry if tmi). I have black underwear on, so not sure if there is any on my underwear..

Has anyone else had this? Am going to play it by ear and if it gets worse I will go to the hospital a&e.

Ive starting having brown discharge lately and its been going on for 2 days... but no cramping. I went to the doctor for check up.. ultrasound she said everything looks fine... so im hoping brown discharge will stop soon. Anyway dont worry cause I had brown discharge in both of my girls and I ended up having them till 39 weeks

the only time ive had a spotting/discharge was in my cm and it was tan colored and when i was 5 weeks. i didnt have cramping when it happened but i had cramping same day, long after the spotting was gone. havent had any since then. everybody's body is different. if it turns red or gets heavy, id visit the doctor asap to make sure all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->