• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Light headed / dizzy 7+ weeks

robo123

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I feel ive had only minimal symptoms until today, dry heaving and lightheaded/dizzy does this sound ok or should i call my doctor? x

I've been nauseous and dizzy since 5 weeks. Unfortunately it's very common. It's like a hangover with none of the fun.

I feel lucky I don't have the hangover headaches, just the shakes and dizziness. Thank you for responding x

It's still terrible. Keep food in your tummy at all times. And don't get overheated. I find if the dizziness gets bad then I try to lay down somewhere cool and sip on a smoothie.

I have been sipping water and snacking on crackers, it's helped a little.

Definitely sounds normal...it's like the worst hangover with none of the fun beforehand!

All of that is completely normal. I've experienced all of that throughout my first trimesters. :)

I am 9 weeks and have suffered with on and off dizziness since around 5 weeks, it started if I got up too fast I would feel really woozy but even now I experience it at work like the floor is moving underneath me! its not pleasant but its all the hormone changes, you can always mention it if you are concerned they might check you for anaemia x

Yeah sounds normal to me as well unfortunately, my awfulness peaked at 7-9w then started easing slightly. Much better now at 11w. I always forget how rough first trimester is until I'm in the thick of it again :haha: xxx

Symptoms have picked up since beginning of week 7, reassuring but I'm still nervous. Thank you all for responding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"