light hearted ttc

skraaa I think our cycles are pretty similar... tho my ticker is wacky

well dh and i just dtd again :rofl: And he got 2 more days off but thats wednesday and thursday so dtd it will be :rofl:

sheep-I would say just try without and dtd when you want and hope for the best and just like you said months down the road, try them.

you're welcome sheep. Hopefully we get our xmas bfps!

good morning :) how r we all?

i managed 2 get some last night :happydance: although oh was moaning saying he hasnt got any sperm left and its just steam coming out now pmsl!!!

mzswizz let the dtd begin bk on the sex train u go lol sore fanny time 4 u lol :haha:

sheeps i dont think any of us r bothering with opks ect atm we just going with the flo :) and having lots and lots and lots of sex lol i think ppl worry 2 much checking this doing that and not having enough sex!! so just go 4 it babe :)

ac1987 ooooh yes we do when do u think u will b testing??

im in a gd mood 2day and feeling quite positive about this month :)

Gooood mooorrrninnnnggggg ladies :rofl: As you can see im in a great mood. DH and I managed to dtd 3 times yesterday (morning, afternoon and evening). Im feeling pretty darn good this morning. Im also super happy because i got my doctor's appt next week eeeekkkk excited. Come on December BFPs!! Yesterday, i wrote in my ttc journal about the free psychic readings, i received months ago in August and September. I had copied and pasted the ones I think were revelant and could be accurate at this point of time. So with that being said..Im going to show you ladies.

1st: "numerology wise after his coming birth date there are more chances for this to happen." "tarot are saying most chances for pregnancy to take place within the coming 8 months. more like 3 month from now and up to 8 months. " (Now i conceived within those 3 months so she was accurate)

2nd: "numerology suggest that you can get pregnant most likely having boys more then girl, numerology wise the best timing for trying will be between your coming birth date and his birth date on the year following, before that is best to avoid unless you are pregnant now meaning before his coming birth date. i checked the tarot as well and they said there are good chance within five months from now you will get pregnant again. i wish you all the best and surely i dont need to remind you to make sure until then that you are well fed and working maybe anger issues to allow yourself safe and calm pregnancy." (now im hoping for a Dec. bfp and if this cycle goes well i should receive next cycle AF Dec. 24th which is 4 days before my coming birthday coincidence?)

September reading-3rd: "Its not showing up in your short term outlook but I do feel you will have some good advice coming in from a male in the up coming months who will help you to better achieve the success of a pregnancy." (Doc's appt on December 8th..hmm getting closer)

4th-"Dear Patrice,

I am sorry what happened, I always say it happened for a reason, beyond us really understanding why. But I am sensing that as soon as you let go of that emotional hurt you will have another child. I feel in the next four to eight months you will conceive and carry full term. But like I said let go of the one you lost, God knew best!! " (this 3-8 months timeline always pops up hmm maybe its a sign and 3-8 months from September means starting from December..once again December is sounding like conception month)

Now from all of those im thinking December is looking pretty good as being conception month :happydance:!! Can't wait to see if they will be right. What do you ladies think?

Hi Ladies :)

Just wanting to say that I enjoy reading this thread! It makes me forget about the stresses of TTC which I know is what you intended! :)

As for the OPKs, I'm doing the same as you. Just dtd as often as we can and hopefully we'll catch that eggy!

GL to you all! :-D

:dust:
x

welcome ttc! Glad we can help you get rid of the stress of ttc!!!! Hopefully we can all get our xmas bfps!

AFM, i just noticed im on cd10 so that means 12 more days before O :shock: geez already didnt expect it. Well atleast i got my appt next week so hopefully i can be put on something to help with ov or trigger ov and end up with a bfp...if not its always a new baby to a new year.

Hi mzswizz!

Thanks for your friendship request!

Ooo I bet you can't wait to just be able to talk to them and look to the future bfp with them. Good luck for your app!

I must admit I am totally inspired by your positive attitude. I think it's great :) :hugs:

x

You're welcome. And yes I cant wait to blabber on about everything because talking to DH all i get is okay well babes we got to go to the doctor and figure out whats going on because i want kids just as bad as you do :dohh: So finally get to just release everything and pray for the best. And thanks. I have to keep a positive attitude. Before my first m/c, i wasnt like this at all. It took a m/c, determination, love and support, and alot of praying to get me to where im at now. So i just share my positive attitude with everyone because we all need it every once in awhile. Especially when we have to deal with ttc.

skyraaa I will probably cave and test at 10dpo even though I'm trying to hold off until 14:haha:

mzswizz ahh you'll get a bfp soon i know it!! :thumbup:

I think I exhausted my DH this cycle.. he hasn't been in the mood for it lately :haha: What I found worked this time... hahha a week before Ov I said "Ok this is my horny week!!" :haha::haha:

I'm finding myself really emotional today... I forgot my 6mnth anniversary yesterday.:dohh: my DH remembered but didn't bother telling me.. like he asked if I wanted to go out to eat last night but I had already eaten cause he was late getting home. So he figured I just didn't want to do anything. :cry: But I'm trying to think positive.. I mean hey preg ladies are emotional and forgetful... so maybe that what i am?? I can hope!

Tell me about it with regards to OHs. Mine just laughs at me :shrug: lol.

I know, i couldn't believe how much more stress and upset I'd get when we decided to TTC properly. I just thought it would mean more dtd and a bfp after a few months :haha: lol. Never mind. i suppose the harder it is to achieve something, the more you'll appreciate it when it happens. Doesn't help though :-( but it will happen for us all. I thoroughly believe that :)

Where are you in the world btw? :)

x

AC-:hugs: its okay. It's been times where DH and I forget things until we look at the calendar and be like omg :dohh: It happens when you have alot on your mind. Hopefully a bfp is coming your way! My strategy is dtd whenever we want too and just let it be. I think naturally dh and i are attracted to each other more around ov time because for some odd reaso, we never miss the week of ov because we always giving it a go. DH says its the hormones im giving off :rofl: Men.

TTC-Exactly. I thought once i got married, it was going to be smooth sailing and we will get a bfp and have babies galore but now it's like whoa i didnt know it was this hard and time consuming. It does make you appreciate everything like you've said. And I was born and raised in Miami, FL but moved to Sunrise, FL (20 mins away from Miami) when I got married. How about you?

AC - I concur with mzswizz, it was the same this year with me and OH. It was him who reminded me about our anniversary! :dohh: FX'd for your BFP! :-D

Mzswizz - I watched that great sperm race on Youtube and apparently us women actually do give off hormones that make the man want to dtd with us! I found it fascinating :) Ah I'm in rainy old England, wouldn't want to move though as it is my home :) even if it is raining right now lol :haha:

TTC-Yeah my DH is always attracted more when its OV but then again i can enver tell when its ov time because he is ALWAYS like that :rofl: And dh has family in London. He's been there but i haven't

Afternoon ladies, Been a kid today and watching the lion king! Feeling abit strange today like slightly down, Its tricky for me because i dont live with my partner at the moment as were saving for a house and im only 19 but we have been together over 4 years, Some people would think it is a stupid idea but we have both wanted this for a long time, Just wanted to get it off my chest :) I only get to see him a couple of days a week so it sucks! How are you all today? xx

LOL I wish mine was. I just have to jump on him and hope that he's in the mood :haha: Although I must admit, since we've decided to TTC proper he seems more and more in the mood lol (Sorry if TMI!!)

Sheep-We're doing pretty good. Ahh i totally know what you are going through with living in seperate places. It was like that for 3 yrs with me and DH. Because we started dating when i was 16 and he was 17. And then when i was 19, we got engaged on our 3 yr anniversary (feb. 18th), then we bought a house and then we got married on july 25th. so we were only engaged for a few months. Now im 21 turning 22 next month and we have been together for almost 6 years and been married for almost 3 yrs. Time flies. Cant wait until y'all two live together, at first it would be like why are you here then it'll be like i love you :rofl:

AC-I know what you mean! ever since we have been trying DH is already ready to go.

I was 14 when we met! It dosent seem that long ago though, I cant wait until we live togther it will be so much fun! Were hoping that even if i get pregant now by the time the baby is due we should be able to afford a deposit on a house but even if we havent we have supportive familys ... who dont know a thing yet :p

we didnt tell anyone but everyone just assumes that since we're married, we are trying :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->