light hearted ttc

well atleast you dont have no one asking where's the kids :rofl:

Everytime i talk to my mom she tries to give me advise on what to feed my DH so he gets good sperm:haha: its a little awkward as she was like NEVER open about talking to me about anything growing up hahahaha...

I'm happy with the progress I'm making on my baby outfit.. well its gonna be a sweater, a hat and booties when I'm finished. I've never crocheted anything other then a simple blanket so this is really challanging but awesome! :D

My mom traumatized me because ever since i got married she tells me what positions worked for her to get pregnant :shock:

awkward was not the word. i wanted to rip my ears off and my eyes out :rofl:

Thats funny! I would wanan do the same if my mum did that to me!

Next wednesday needs to come already! i havent been so excited to get bloodwork done before.

thanks i hope so too. im just ready to experience pregnancy and parent hood.

We haven't told anyone either. We want it to be a surprise for everyone :)

Although his mum wants us to have one pretty soon. She keeps hinting to us that she really wants a grandchild! Can't wait to tell her when we get our BFP! :-D

x

Yeah my mom is the same way. She says your sister has kids and I want grandchildren from you two so when shall we become grandparents. And we always ignore the question :haha:

Yeah we just laugh it off. She's got 2 sons (including my OH) and neither have any biological children (YET!!) and my OHs brother is no-where near ready or thinking about kids soo she's intent on us! Plus we're getting married soon so I think she thinks that if she carries on at us it will happen sooner or later - which hopefully it will! :shush: lol

:-D

My mom only has me and my sister and my sister has 3 kids already. And DH is the baby out of 3 and they all have kids too so now its up tot he babies in the family to make babies lol

hello ladies :wave:
u have all been busy today i see lol thought id come on here 2 catch up and there was 3pages 2 read :haha:

i cant wait 2 tell ppl either when i get my bfp :) my oh mum knows about my chemical coz we had 2 go out 4 a meal the day after i started bleeding and she knew somethin was up so i told her, now shes well bloody excited about future granchildren lol

sheeps, has :witch: shown her face yet or is she still playing games?

mszwizz, lucky dh 3times a day lol he b warn out by the time u come 2 ov lol!!

ttc hi and welcome 2 this crazy thread lol x

Hi

am glad to join in and be accepted! :-D

has any one on here done a psyhic reading? I've had one from Gail and just had one from Madam Mindseye1. Sort of the same readings but a difference in readings with the amount and genders! I must admit I think feeling more towards Gail's reading as she touched upon personal issues and emotions recently.

Gail - 2 children, both girls
Mindseye1 - 4 (yes 4!! possibility of twins) children, 3 boys and 1 girl!

:)

skyraa-Oh no trust me for some odd reason, dh has been finding time to dtd lol. I think that 7 day break really hit him hard :rofl:

ttc-I had readings well free readings from a website..i got to find it :dohh: And i know alot of women who used Gail and said she is pretty good when it comes to in depth.

Here are my readings that i posted earlier:

1st: "numerology wise after his coming birth date there are more chances for this to happen." "tarot are saying most chances for pregnancy to take place within the coming 8 months. more like 3 month from now and up to 8 months. " (Now i conceived within those 3 months so she was accurate)

2nd: "numerology suggest that you can get pregnant most likely having boys more then girl, numerology wise the best timing for trying will be between your coming birth date and his birth date on the year following, before that is best to avoid unless you are pregnant now meaning before his coming birth date. i checked the tarot as well and they said there are good chance within five months from now you will get pregnant again. i wish you all the best and surely i dont need to remind you to make sure until then that you are well fed and working maybe anger issues to allow yourself safe and calm pregnancy." (now im hoping for a Dec. bfp and if this cycle goes well i should receive next cycle AF Dec. 24th which is 4 days before my coming birthday coincidence?)

September reading-3rd: "Its not showing up in your short term outlook but I do feel you will have some good advice coming in from a male in the up coming months who will help you to better achieve the success of a pregnancy." (Doc's appt on December 8th..hmm getting closer)

4th-"Dear Patrice,

I am sorry what happened, I always say it happened for a reason, beyond us really understanding why. But I am sensing that as soon as you let go of that emotional hurt you will have another child. I feel in the next four to eight months you will conceive and carry full term. But like I said let go of the one you lost, God knew best!! " (this 3-8 months timeline always pops up hmm maybe its a sign and 3-8 months from September means starting from December..once again December is sounding like conception month)

Now from all of those im thinking December is looking pretty good as being conception month :happydance:!! Can't wait to see if they will be right. What do you ladies think?

What was the site called you got the free readings on?

Found it: https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/

Now all you got to do is look at the description of each psychic and then when you choose the available psychic you would like to use, you click ask question under their name and then ask the question. You would receive a response in your email no later than 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->