light hearted ttc

ooooh sounds interesting mzswizz

iv had a couple of readings done i had 1 done when i thought i was pregnant last month and she said i see 2 children i said iv only got 1 but think im pregnant again, she said i think u are and its gonna b a boy, hmmmm now im thinking wot a load of shite coz i had a chemical 4days later she got my hopes up the bitch lol

i guess it wasnt her fault maybe she was thinking this month ooooooh lol

sheeps im so sorry shes messing with u just keep dtd every other day remember ov comes bf af :)

bk 2 me im thinkin i really need a night off from dtd my fanny has took a battering this month and i think hes willys getting sore :rofl: im sure 1 night off cant hurt lol x

I wish I could dtd every other day! Dont live with my oh at the moment and we see each other about 3-4 days a week so we are still in with a chance!

skyraa-Oh no trust me for some odd reason, dh has been finding time to dtd lol. I think that 7 day break really hit him hard :rofl:

ttc-I had readings well free readings from a website..i got to find it :dohh: And i know alot of women who used Gail and said she is pretty good when it comes to in depth.

Here are my readings that i posted earlier:

1st: "numerology wise after his coming birth date there are more chances for this to happen." "tarot are saying most chances for pregnancy to take place within the coming 8 months. more like 3 month from now and up to 8 months. " (Now i conceived within those 3 months so she was accurate)

2nd: "numerology suggest that you can get pregnant most likely having boys more then girl, numerology wise the best timing for trying will be between your coming birth date and his birth date on the year following, before that is best to avoid unless you are pregnant now meaning before his coming birth date. i checked the tarot as well and they said there are good chance within five months from now you will get pregnant again. i wish you all the best and surely i dont need to remind you to make sure until then that you are well fed and working maybe anger issues to allow yourself safe and calm pregnancy." (now im hoping for a Dec. bfp and if this cycle goes well i should receive next cycle AF Dec. 24th which is 4 days before my coming birthday coincidence?)

September reading-3rd: "Its not showing up in your short term outlook but I do feel you will have some good advice coming in from a male in the up coming months who will help you to better achieve the success of a pregnancy." (Doc's appt on December 8th..hmm getting closer)

4th-"Dear Patrice,

I am sorry what happened, I always say it happened for a reason, beyond us really understanding why. But I am sensing that as soon as you let go of that emotional hurt you will have another child. I feel in the next four to eight months you will conceive and carry full term. But like I said let go of the one you lost, God knew best!! " (this 3-8 months timeline always pops up hmm maybe its a sign and 3-8 months from September means starting from December..once again December is sounding like conception month)

Now from all of those im thinking December is looking pretty good as being conception month :happydance:!! Can't wait to see if they will be right. What do you ladies think?

oooooh just read this i think december is sounding promising cant wait 2 see if they r right :) come on mszwizz get that dtd in lol

Oh trust me thats exactly why im going to the doctor and dtd as much as possible :rofl:

I wish I could dtd every other day! Dont live with my oh at the moment and we see each other about 3-4 days a week so we are still in with a chance!

yeah defo in with a chance id do another test if :witch: still hasnt come in a weeks time :)

:rofl: thats funny and pretty creative i might add. hopefully we all have bfps and then we can continue this thread as the hormones are getting to me because im pregnant women :rofl:

Has anyone heard if aching teeth can be anything to do with pregnancy? I googled it and it seems a few people do have it, The last few days my teeth have been hurtig and ive always had good teeth hmm ...

the only thing i know about teeth thats related to pregnancy is your gums bleeding but thats all i know.

hell yes we will continue when we preggas just hav 2 make a new thread in tri 1 then in tri 2 and 3 hahaha

my gums bled when i was preggas with dd near enough everytime i brushed them

i think we woud still be joking around during labor :rofl:

:rofl: lol i can see that now. DH would probably be like you cant get off of BnB for a few seconds lol

:rofl: lol i can see that now. DH would probably be like you cant get off of BnB for a few seconds lol

na u wud be on here with ur phone updating us between each contraction :haha:

that is sooo true :rofl: wouldn't it be great if we all get bfps around the same time so we can deliver around the same time. That would be some in sync labor :rofl:

Hi girls :wave: Do u have room for 1 more?
I have been TTC for a few months but this is my first time in the ttc section of this forum.....i'm usually stuck in santas grotto! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->