Light period, pregnancy symptoms, confused /:

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm in desperate need of advice. I was on Depo for 9 months and recently stopped in January. I have not had time to figure out my period cycle since stopping. I have had one period since stopping and it started January 29 and ended February 4. Before the shot I had a short, 24 day cycle, so I would ovulate right after my period ended. Assuming it has stayed the same, I should have ovulated right after that period as well. As me and my husband are trying to concieve, we did what couples are trying to concieve do during that time. It is now a week and a half later and I am feeling nausea, bloated, breast tenderness, and slight cramping. I have never had these symptoms before and I just feel completely off. I would suspect that these are early pregnancy symptoms, but I had three days worth of bleeding. It was fairly light (about a pad's worth a day) and it has now stopped, but I am still feeling these pregnancy symptoms or what I assume are pregnancy symptoms. I assume it's too early for a pregnancy test since I assume I'm only about a week and a half since conception so I'm in desperate need of advice. What do y'all think could be going on? Is it irregular bleeding from the shot? Heavy mplantation bleeding? Am I even pregnant? I've never felt these symptoms before and everyone keeps telling me it's likely I'm pregnant, but I don't understand how I could be. PLEASE, ALL ADVICE is needed. Thank you all!

It could just be your body adjusting after the depo. The only way to know for sure is to test! I think if you're feeling that many symptoms you might be able to get something to show if you are pregnant. Try a FRER. :flower:

The body can trick you into thinking you're pregnant though, when you're not. I've went through many cycles like that (including this past cycle which was an unusual one for me). The one cycle when I was pregnant I knew for sure that I wasn't (until the test told me otherwise).

Anynews this is exactly the same for me at the moment..... x

I am going through the same thing as well. I feel like I have had symptoms since conception but bfn's. I took some opk's two days in a row, five days after spotting and the line progressed into a positive. I don't know if I am ovulating or could I be pregnant. I don't think I would ovulate five days after spotting when my cycle is usually 33 days. I have been pregnant before and didn't realize it until about 7-8 weeks. This time I actually feel it. Sometimes I think I am nuts but I wake up feeling like I have a hang over but I haven't been drinking. I am burping every few minutes but no heartburn. In my last pregnancy I went to my gp and she prescribed something for the heartburn but didn't realize it was from being pregnant.
Because of these symptoms I have bought multiple test but they have all been negative but I think I tested to early. I didn't want to spend more money at the drugstore so I bought some ic and I am waiting for them to arrive. I want to see a brp before going for a blood test. I have had slight headaches for days and I never get headaches.
Any ways. Keep my posted. I will update later as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"