Light pink spots & mild cramping

cantwaitforu

Mom of two boys and prego
Reaction score
I got my first bfp after nine months of trying this past Friday. Yesterday, I had light pink staining on the toilet paper when I wiped. It went away and didn't see it again.

Today, I had teeny tiny little specks of pink in my cm.

I've been having mild/dull cramping for the last four or five days - not as strong as AF cramps, and kinda all over.

I feel fine - not sick, not in pain and no fever. It has been very pink and nothing bright red or really consistent.

Is this normal? I'm getting my blood test done tomorrow and plan on seeing my doctor too. Has anyone experienced this?

I'm so scared and nervous.

hi hun :hugs: it nothing to worry about. i had pink cm & cramps from weeks 4-6 i guess it was some kind of implantation or where AF would have been. i also had brown cm at 9 weeks (may have been when next AF would have been!) my doc and midwife both said nothing to worry about. i still get aches & pains down there but at first it was really unnerving, like period pain xx congratulations on your bfp :flower:

Sounds like we're going through about the same thing! From what everyone says, apparently it's completely normal. I'm sure you're like me and keep running to check yourself. lol Good luck at the doctor tomorrow! I'm sure it's nothing for either of us to worry about. :)

hi hun :hugs: it nothing to worry about. i had pink cm & cramps from weeks 4-6 i guess it was some kind of implantation or where AF would have been. i also had brown cm at 9 weeks (may have been when next AF would have been!) my doc and midwife both said nothing to worry about. i still get aches & pains down there but at first it was really unnerving, like period pain xx congratulations on your bfp :flower:

Thank you so much for replying and telling me your story. It is really reassuring to hear that other ladies have gone through this and are just fine!

Thanks again and hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy :)

Sounds like we're going through about the same thing! From what everyone says, apparently it's completely normal. I'm sure you're like me and keep running to check yourself. lol Good luck at the doctor tomorrow! I'm sure it's nothing for either of us to worry about. :)

I've been researching like crazy - and strange enough - my doctor's office just called to get DH's health card code, and the doctor was in - ON A SUNDAY NIGHT!!! (DH and I were just talking about him too - saying that I should call him tomorrow - and he called me not even 5 minutes later!) He got on the phone to talk to me and said that I need to relax, not worry because it is very common. I'm going for my blood test tomorrow night and he said he will learn more but it's very common and not to worry!

Oh good! I'm sure that's what my doctor will say, too. He's an older man and so sweet! I think he's probably seen everything there is to see with pregnancy, so he's always very supportive. Good luck tomorrow!

cantwaitforu - just keep reminding yourself that your body has never done this before, its been having periods for years and now masses of changes are happening, things are already getting bigger to accommodate your little one, things are stretching out, linings are thickening, a whole new being is growing xx

cantwaitforu - just keep reminding yourself that your body has never done this before, its been having periods for years and now masses of changes are happening, things are already getting bigger to accommodate your little one, things are stretching out, linings are thickening, a whole new being is growing xx

Thank you - that makes me feel soooo much better! I am trying to remind myself that the odds are in my favour. Something has gone right to get me to where I am.

Other than the spotting and cramping you have had - how is your pregnancy going? Any other symptoms?

Oh good! I'm sure that's what my doctor will say, too. He's an older man and so sweet! I think he's probably seen everything there is to see with pregnancy, so he's always very supportive. Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks Sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->