Light pink spotting!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mrsstreet0417, Apr 8, 2009.

1. mrsstreet0417

mrsstreet0417 Mom to Isabella and Emma

OMG, I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and I am spotting light pink. Barely spotting, but there was pink there on the tissue. Trying to not freak out but it's so hard not to...What if the pink turns into something more? And I have been cramping worse than usual the last two days but didn't think anything of it because there was no blood...Oh, god, please stick little bean! STICK! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Elski

Elski Well-Known Member

Awww, these early days are agonizing aren't they. I know it's almost IMPOSSIBLE, but try not to stress too much, it could just be an implantation bleed. Fingers crossed that it's a sticky bean!

E x

3. third time

third time Well-Known Member

I had exactly the same hun and it turned out to be implantation bleeding, try not to worry, if it gets heavier or darker then go to A&E or to the doctors xx

4. LilMariahh92

LilMariahh92 New Member

I need help please somebody help me I am 19 years old and I have never been pregnant but I just went to the restroom and for some reason there was light light pink blood when I wipe on the tissue there was a bright pink colored blood but only when I wiped.. when Icook a pregnancy test about 3 days ago it said negative I am really scared and don't know what I should feel and I also feel some cramps it feels like I want to start my period . But idk. And I recently noticed some small bumps around my nipples somebody help

5. Wantabean

Wantabean mumma with a new surprise

that sounds like implantation bleeding. Do a pregnancy test for def results. i hope you get the answer your looking for :hugs: xxx

6. Wantabean

Wantabean mumma with a new surprise

how far on are you? could just be ib? if it does get heavier or brighter then go to your nearest early pregnancy unit and they will be able to do a scan. hope it all goes well for you :hugs: xxx

7. LilMariahh92

LilMariahh92 New Member

Thanks ;( at least I have an idea now I really appreciate it