Light pinkish brown CM 6DPO

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
I know you can't know for sure, but any opinions would help ease my mind. Based on your experience (if you ever spot midcycle), do you think that a small amount of very pale pinkish brown, creamy (and some EWCM here and there) CM when I wipe since last night could be IB? Nothing is showing on my pantyliner but any time I wipe up into my vagina bit I get this colored discharge. It is not like pre-AF spotting (it's not due for over a week and I have very regular 28-30 day cycles). I am 6DPO today and my chart is in my signature. Thanks for taking the time to give any feedback!

Typically, there is a temp dip the day of implantation. Of course, not having a "picture perfect" chart doesn't necessarily mean anything, and you can even have the dip with no implantation.

The spotting is promising, though!

Typically, there is a temp dip the day of implantation. Of course, not having a "picture perfect" chart doesn't necessarily mean anything, and you can even have the dip with no implantation.

The spotting is promising, though!

Yeah, I kinda figured not having a temp dip, much less a rise, means this is just wonky hormones or something :( Bummer.

Keep an eye on your chart over the next couple of days -- I wouldn't count yourself out just because there's no dip with the spotting. :) Good luck!

I have read that the LP dip OR a rise to triphasic can indicate implantation, or none of those. I hate the 2WW! lol I am wondering if actual spotting will happen soon. I wouldn't have even detected this pink cm had I not checked my cervix. It's similar to the pre-AF blood that gets trapped up there a few days before my flow starts, only this is super light, creamy, and not even close to AF. A new thing for me each cycle to get my hopes up - grrr.

Typically, the dip leads to the triphasic stage. I saw it in my chart, though my dip was BARELY a dip and didn't even drop below coverline! I figured it was a fallback and had counted myself out for the cycle already because I wasn't having nearly as many symptoms as the previous (negative) cycle.

Hang in there. :) Our bodies are strange, frustrating, and wonderful.

Typically, the dip leads to the triphasic stage. I saw it in my chart, though my dip was BARELY a dip and didn't even drop below coverline! I figured it was a fallback and had counted myself out for the cycle already because I wasn't having nearly as many symptoms as the previous (negative) cycle.

Hang in there. :) Our bodies are strange, frustrating, and wonderful.

This must just be due to hormones changing then, or maybe because I am on some different vitamins this cycle. Oh well. Moving on. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->