Light spotting accompanied by light cramping ? PLEASE REPLY

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hi guys , so Sunday Afternoon I took a pregnancy test & I got a BFP! The line was faint but noticeable & I know for sure it wasn't an EVAP line because I looked at the test within the 1-3 minute time frame , like I was supposed to do . A line is a line right ?
Now today I am cramping & have a SCANT of blood on my panty liner (SORRY TMI) & I'm thinking af was on its way but usually when I get AF she would be here FULL BLOWN Lol not spotting ! When she shows SHE LETS IT BE KNOWN SHE IS HERE 😈. So I'm really confused . Could this be implantation ? Idk :nope:
Someone please answer this thread . I need as much Opinions as possible

Now the cramping isn't severe at all. It's really light . If I was on my period it would be Horrible

If you're still getting lines and they are getting darker I'd say nothing to worry about. I had light on/off bleeding for the first few weeks with my first.

If you're still getting lines and they are getting darker I'd say nothing to worry about. I had light on/off bleeding for the first few weeks with my first.

Today I did a test & nothing was there. But I did the test all wrong lol I was so anxious to do it ... So I don't even count that one :sad2:

It's not even enough to fill up the panty liner ... It's spotting here & there & I'm supposed to get my period today . Usually when I come on its much worse , I would be bleeding full blown .... & cramping badly ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->