Lightening pains or something else??

salazjm218

3 little ones :)
Reaction score
I have been experiencing lightening pains more often over the past couple of weeks. While they are very uncomfortable I wouldn't describe them as painful. But they definitely knock me off my game for a couple of seconds. Sometimes I worry I'm just gonna find a hand hanging out of my hooha lol
Anyways I was in the kitchen and felt some lightening but it was more painful. Every time I tried to stand up straight or try to move at all I'd get them and THEY HURT. I had to stay hunched over for about 3 minutes. I still felt them when I was hunched and they were painful but not the way when I'd try to stand.

Sorry for the long post but have any of you had any experience with this. I'd appreciate any feedback

Yep sounds exactly like lightning to me. I've only had it a handful of times but it was enough to stop me in my tracks. I notice it more when I have a full bladder. Baby must know just the moment to push on my cervix lol

Right!! I always hate when it happens in public. I must look pretty silly to everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->