Lightheaded and fainting?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! It's been a while! Only reason why I'm here is i'm going through days where I'm very light headed and I've fainted two days in a row.. Everybody that has talked to me.. Their response is "are you pregnant?"

But I'm like.. Maybe or maybe not? My period is not suppose to be here until 2 weeks. I had ovulation pain and EWCM.. And high drive around cd 13-14.. Today is CD 16.. Is there anyway to feel faint right after conceiving?

I would find it very unlikely it would be due to conception so soon. I would suggest seeing your doctor. It really could be a number of things, have you checked blood sugar?

I get a bit woozy around ov time, my metabolism seems to be higher I have to snack more, especially in the mornings. So I agree with pp it could be low blood sugar or may be low blood pressure

Went to the doctor.. Blood work was great.. He sent me to a cardiologist and everything was fine there.. For the last couple of days I've been getting a glob of creamy cm after a bowel movement.. Hope that means something!

Also found out my mom passed out when she was pregnant with me..

Don't want to get your hopes up but Dizziness was the first sign I was pregnant with DS - started at about 9/10dpo and continued until I tested BFP at 14dpo X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->