lightheaded + nauseous

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
hi ladies, been tryin to stay indoors with this heat, was just sittin in livin room (which is quite cool in temp) and started to sweat loads and was on the verge of passin out twice. Im 36 wks pregnant and just wonderin if this is quite common towards the end. Bubs seems to b fine as hes wrigglin around. Hav others experienced this? Thanks :flower: x

yeah i do often acutally!
which is why i am always laying down in bed on my sides because sometimes if i am sitting up in a chair or in my bed for a certian period of time i get very light headed n dizy and feel sick! Nothing to do with temp because i make sure my house always has the AC on !lol

thanx hun, im never really a sicky or dizzy person so when it happens it freaks me out. Flippin eck i'd panic if it happened loads like u. Think i'll b investin in a mini fan to keep me cool x

I nearly passed out in the theatre the other day,I got light headed and felt sick and really had to fight not to faint.I didn't even feel hot but my mum said it was still hot in there,I told my mw and she said it was normal as we have an internal fernice at the mo and any heat can cause it xx

Thanks chick, just not feelin 100 % today! hopefully its just a passin thing! Jakey's still havin a good old wiggle in my tum! so thats good :)

it just comes ova u all of a sudden doesnt it :wacko: x

Yeah it's scary when it happens babe,I hate the cold sweat that comes and then u just know ur gonna go,drink loadsa water Hun that always helps and rest plenty.I'm sure jakeys just using up ur energy in this heat.xx

yea it was the cold sweat that did it for me, my dad is here painting for me too so not sure if it was fumes doing it too!

my poor dad was trying to hold me up and i was putting my hands all over the painted walls to steady myself...i was lying on the stairs and my dad was wiping the paint off my hands bless him! i must have looked a right state...x

I get this too - have been so light headed throughout the whole pregnancy and suddenyl just feel really light headed and have to eat and sit down. It just comes over me really quickly but I know that I have lower blood pressure and the midwife says it's related to that. The heat really doesn't help although I LOVE the hot weather!

x

aww love u, i'd hate it if it happened to me regularly. i get mega freaked out by passing out for some reason! even though I Cant stop it!

this heat is too much for me atm, as much as its lovely to have nice weather dont think it helos heavily preganant women hey lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->