Lightheaded?

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm 6 weeks and it seems all of my symptoms are getting stronger which is good and bad. I'm newly nauseaus for one thing....but today all of a sudden I'm having really dizzy and lightheaded spells! :(

I was just laying around on the couch and I got REALLY dizzy for like 10 seconds and it was like my vision went black for a second. I didn't faint or anything but it freaked me out!

Googling it seems to tell me it's normal but now I'm afraid to get up and go out for dinner (not that anything sounds good) like we had planned.

Is anyone else lightheaded?

this is happens to me.. it only gets worse in the second tri!

Oh no! I'm not looking forward to that then!

I didn't think I would get lightheaded as early as 6 weeks....I hate that feeling; it's so weird and scary!

I've already had a few dizzy spells, as well. I would say go out for dinner, but maybe don't drive if you're really worried.

Have fun!

My first pregnancy, I got out of bed too fast because DH had put the kettle on and then took the dog out for a pee. I rushed to stop it from steaming, fainted and whacked my face on the counter and burned my hand on the stove. I woke up crumbled on the floor.

So the motto of this story is: make sure every time you get up out of bed, you sit at the side of the bed for 10 seconds or so to make sure that you blood pressure has some time to acclimatize. Be careful ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->