Lighting and new frers? Now you see it, now you don't mind games

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Indents have been plaguing me as early as three minutes and looking insane by 15-20, so take these 10m pictures with a grain of salt.

Part of my problem is I have my bathroom and then a little sink area next to it. The bathroom has those warm light bulbs but the sink has daylight bulbs. So I keep seeing lines in the bathroom, but when I move to the brighter light nothing. I concluded with the wallies they were indents when 4 days later I still didn't have a line, and now I am wondering if it is having the same affect on my frer.

Thoughts/ has this happened to anybody else?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 75
Stacked sorry I am on my phone so can only post one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 46
I see it on the first and top photo but not sure on the other photo. I have issues with my bathroom lights - they're warm spotlights and they made me think there has been lines. BUT wasn't as there as yours as I'm seeing it. Yours to me looks like an actual faint line

Thanks ladies. I'm just emotional exhausted and confused. I just want an answer either way. Classic, you are welcome to tweak. I fiddle around on the photoshop free app but am not a master tweaker. I can definitely pull a line from each picture but not sure about pulling color from the indent/test line

Because I suck at adding multiple attachments. Your first inverted

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
And second...can't pull color as it gets pixelated in the app I use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 20
Ty. AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. My lp has been jacked for the last year. Supposed to be 12 days but the last three cycles it has been 13. I'm out of tests/desire to test at this point so I'll update if/when AF shows

I see pink lines on all of them, and I don't typically see lines. If this isn't a true positive, FRER are total garbage. Good luck!

I see it, but I think it's that horrible indent. I hope I'm wrong and they get darker, but I'm never buying FRER again.

Beware of the FRER with the curved handle! I got a false positive (had pink and everything!) earlier this year.

Thanks but I'm 99% sure it was indent. I'm not testing again. I am getting mild AF cramps so I expect her to arrive on time tomorrow or a day late on Wednesday. We'll see

AF finally showed. Either 4 days late or on time if my opks were wrong (FF moved my crosshairs) so oh well ty though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->