Lightning Crotch?

Renaendel

LTTTCARL
Reaction score
Lightning Crotch: The feeling of a sudden electrical shock going through your cervix.

So I had only ever had LC durring my pregnancies that miscarried. 12-13DPO and I swear to god I am out but just had it again in bed.

Have any of you experienced this and not been pregnant? It never itches, it just feels like someone shocked my cervix. I know that in pregnancy it is pretty common, but what about not being pregnant with it?

I don't think I've ever hear of it hun
Didn't wanna read and run :)

I get it quite a lot hun. Didn't know there was a name for it until now. I don't remember having it before I had my son, only during my pregnancy with him and since then x

Is it similar to feeling like shoving a knife up your vagina? If so, I get it frequently usually around ovulation or AF.

I felt that on a daily basis but unfortunately miscarried. Hopefully that's not the situation for you. It was a sharp stabbing pain. I've only experienced it during that pregnancy.

Thanks! Yea, it would suck to have another mc for sure!

Funnily enough after replying to this yesterday, I just had a bad episode of it about an hour ago! Lasted about 10 seconds and made me scream out loud!

Hehe, ohh no! Well I haven't had it since this original post, but I did get a faint BFP today. Waiting to test again tonight or tomorrow to see if it progressed. No sign of AF.

Yaaaay! Massive congrats! Hope it gets darker for you. Keep us updated x

Oooh so promising! Congrats!!!! I had some cervical pain after checking my cervix today and feared it was because I scratched it. It throbbed and stung and felt cold in my belly for about an hour. No bleeding though which I hear is common if you scratch it. I'm hoping its just hurt because it's tender and is a good sign.

I had the same sensation with all 3 of my pregnancies, actually the reason I tested with my 2nd pregnancy was that odd feeling. Happened early...before period was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->