Like-mindedness, at last!

J_Rose

Reaction score
Hello there!

I have joined this forum after lots of browsing at other sites and am so happy to find somewhere with like-minded people!

To cut a long story short, I have agonising broodiness at the moment (and for many months now) to the point where I can't refocus my mind on anything else! After reading threads on here, I realise I'm not alone! Phew.

Bit of background: Me and my OH bought our wonderful house almost a year ago now. It's a 'fixer-upper' (cosmetically, mostly...) but I adore it. 3 bedrooms, large conservatory, garden, enclosed green out the front, lots of local amenities. In summary- all I can think about is how fantastic a place it will be for us to bring up our children.

This spills over into conversation a lot- and it is starting to grate on the OH who is not ready at all. So, I feel like blurting such things out on here will be cathartic and potentially helpful for me :)

Sorry, this is ending up as a long-winded post, but this is my plan: to see my contraceptive implant through (another 18 months yet) and reassess then. I will be applying to do a doctorate later this year, which will be another 3 years of studying, but if I don't manage to get onto it this time, I plan on putting this on hold as I don't want to hold off a family much longer.

In any case, it will be at least 18 months- potentially another 3 years :wacko: - before we TTC. It's killing me! :dohh: For now, I will just focus on saving up and doting on the animals, while following the Baby and Bump crew :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->