LilyPadz

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
I seem to be getting through loads of breast pads and Im sick of them moving in the night and me being soaked through ... has anyone on here tried those Lilypadz at all - the silicone breast pad that 'stops you leaking' ???

Some of the reviews look promising but I wondered if any of you ladies use them?

https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/reviews/product.asp?id=6

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LilyPadz-Reusable-non-absorbent-breast-pads-NEW_W0QQitemZ310124915236QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Baby_Baby_Feeding_Breast_Pads_Pumps_LE?hash=item310124915236&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Ty
xxx

depends on your milk supply. they work best for moderate.. i have lots, and they didn't work at all before 8 weeks,now i can wear them but not while i feed, the milk builds up underneath and there is a milky explosion...

I've been wearing them for about a week and generally they're really good. They do tend to leak if I'm very full and sometimes if I'm feeding / expressing on one side, the other side will build up really quickly. But generally they're very good.

They sound ace!! I wish I'd have seen these when I needed pads.

i used these they are brilliant! not so great at first cause i was very full all of the time but now my boobies have settled they are amazing

i used these they are brilliant! not so great at first cause i was very full all of the time but now my boobies have settled they are amazing

Do they solve this problem......i have quite....:shy:....prominent nips....my hubby loves how they look in t-shirts....so I usually wear moulded bras. My nursing bras arent so the nips are back to their proudest and after a feed one side would have your eye out....:blush:....do they 'smooth' them down at all????

x

yeah they squish them, they are sticky silicone you turn them inside you and put the middle of the pad on your nipple then turn in the right way and it creates a seal.

i hope that made sence? i wasnt sure how to explain it lol

Got ya - like a vacum seal. I imagine them like a giant sucker like you get on car window blinds and such :lol:

yeah kinda they are great you can sleep with them on without a bra/top thats the bit i like most. i kinda feel like i live in my bra. i dont leak much now but its just added security 'just incase' they work by putting pressure on your nips think putting your finger on a dripping tap x

Do they solve this problem......i have quite....:shy:....prominent nips....my hubby loves how they look in t-shirts....so I usually wear moulded bras. My nursing bras arent so the nips are back to their proudest and after a feed one side would have your eye out....:blush:....do they 'smooth' them down at all????

x

I also have this issue lol - ty mervs mum for asking that too :)

--------------

Ty guys for your responses .. think i will try them :)

The views you have shared above are really good. Thanks for sharing theses views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->