Limbo, anyone elses body hate them?

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
I don't know if you've read my previous threads, but I have an 8 month old and we haven't been TTC.

If I am pregnant, it would be by pre-cum (sorry for the cringey phrase, but there's no other term for it lol) and I don't know what the chances are of pregnancy from that, I just know it's possible.

However, now my period is almost 11 days late, I can't help but have some hope that I am pregnant again. I love being a mummy and I loved being pregnant too. I guess it is possible that my body ovulated later than I thought and it's caught the egg and is taking it's time about showing up.

I have had symptoms, the same as I did with my son, but no positive test. From my LMP, it would make me potentially 6 weeks pregnant this week. I found out with my son a week before AF was due around 4 weeks and the only time I have ever been late on my period is pregnancy.

I've got a doctors appointment for Thursday to investigate.
Since having my son, I've been very regular, I could even time it down to the hour if I really wanted to. I have been feeling queasy, bloated, impossibly high cervix, I did have some cm which has now all gone (that was my main symptom with my son), I've had round ligament pain and light cramps.

I have heard and read stories of late BFP discoveries and in fact my friend didn't find out until 10 weeks when she went to A&E with a UTI, all of her previous tests said negative but the hospitals said positive with a scan to confirm in the early pregnancy unit. If she hadn't done that, she wouldn't have found out until 12weeks plus.

Have you any ideas?
Are you in limbo too?
I'm a very impatient person when it comes to wanting answers about my own body, so it looks like I'm gonna be hanging out here until I get some answers.:shrug:

Not in limbo, but our DD#2 was conceived this way :p

I have doctors today because there is still no positive tart and today is day 13 of no period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"