Limbo CD42

fauxcaloid

Reaction score
9/15/2014
CD42 now. No news.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/7/2014
Took another test this morning with FMU and it was definitely BFN. =/

Now stuck in limbo. CD34 today, dying for some answers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/6/2014
Is this what I think it is? Or am I going crazy??? I think I see a VERY VERY VERY VERY FAINT line........ not taken with FMU. Used Dollar Tree cheapie.

https://i.gyazo.com/20a914c3f936876f053084637d9f79df.png

9/2/2014

BFN. :cry:

Waiting for AF to rear her ugly head. :coffee: No signs yet. Maybe O'd late?

i'm 14DPO today too.:flower:

got a negative at 11 and 12 and can't handle any more:nope:
so just waiting too...:coffee:

hang in there!!

i'm 14DPO today too.:flower:

got a negative at 11 and 12 and can't handle any more:nope:
so just waiting too...:coffee:

hang in there!!

We can be cycle buddies!

I've never had a cycle buddy before.

Honestly I have been testing every other day since 9DPO, shame on me haha... Sunday I got BFN with FRER even with FMU so I'm just gunna assume AF is coming.

:hugs: Been having a rough tonight so I'm glad you posted <3

yay!:happydance:

i will tell you, i have a "great" track record for becoming somewhat cycle buddies with someone and then they get a BFP, so hopefully it works for you too!:haha::roll:

when was/is AF due for you?

yay!:happydance:

i will tell you, i have a "great" track record for becoming somewhat cycle buddies with someone and then they get a BFP, so hopefully it works for you too!:haha::roll:

when was/is AF due for you?
Ooo that would be amazing! :happydance: Or maybe I will break your record and start one of my own :winkwink:

AF was due today, I usually spot a couple days before hand but haven't had any signs at all this cycle. It's worrying me because I just got back on to a regular cycle after having surgery and taking metformin for a while. I don't like taking metformin but if I have to again I will. :nope:

What about you?

well, i have had 28-30 day cycles (roughly, i wasn't keeping super close track) for as long as i can remember. then i started temping in july.

june - 30 days
july - 28 days, ovulated on CD17, 11 day LP
august - 28 days (so far!), ovulated on CD14

FF predicted AF based on my july LP putting AF due on the 1st or 2nd but that's only CD26, which would be a pretty short cycle for me. so i'm sort of wondering if my erratic temps threw FF off and i actually ovulated later than CD14. and maybe AF will show in the next couple days...?:shrug:

i never paid attention to any pre-AF symptoms, only ever noticed that i usually cried really easily one week before AF. no spotting or cramps or anything, so i'm sort of in the dark until AF shows. am thinking since today (wed) is CD28, i'll test on friday, if AF doesn't show by then.

Ahhh yeah FF is easy to throw off! I was temping for a while but I would miss so many days in between and have a few inaccurate readings it just confused the heck out of FF haha. Just had to delete that cycle altogether. I suck at temping.

My cycles so far have been pretty consistent 28-29 day cycles. I'm glad for it but I still have never seen a positive OPK (I use Wondfo). Initially after using OPK's for about 4 months strait, twice a day, and never getting a positive and having spotting every single day I went to the doctor and had a large ovarian cyst monitored (also got diagnosed with hypothyroidism) for another 4 months, then finally got to have it surgically removed at the end of April. At that time they also prescribed Metformin which I took until my cycles were regular for three months then stopped because it is awfullll.

I plan to test this Thursday if I make it that far, last cycle started Aug. 5th and it was the absolute worst I have ever had in my life. Hoping this cycle doesn't do the same haha!

But with FRER being BFN I highly doubt I'll get a BFP. Even if I did O a few days late FRER would have caught it me thinks >_<

wow, sounds rough:nope::hugs:

i've never used OPKs and from seeing people post about the confusion they sometimes cause, i am hoping not to have to use them. temping drives me pretty crazy as it is!:roll:

i don't know about a negative FRER meaning you couldn't get a positive later. i just searched FF charts for "negative HPT before a positive HPT" AND "late HPT+ >15DPO" and there are over 1000 charts, so i'm guessing it happens, even with FRERs:shrug:

maybe i'll go to the store and buy some tests today just in case i cave tomorrow morning:blush: aaahhh, i hate getting hopeful. it just makes the let down that much worse:cry:

Wish both you ladies lots of luck there's nothing worse than not knowing but sometimes it takes a few days for hpt to go neg! Hoping that's the case, I'm 5 dpo after having a chemical last cycle and another in March so not super positive for this cycle:( xxxx

thanks oasis! good luck to you too!!!

i was about to cave and test tonight after holding it all afternoon but i was about to test and i had some brownish spotting and pinkish colored cm when i wiped, so i bailed on testing. will see wht my temp does tomorrow. if it stays above the coverline, i may test. we'll see...

any news fauxcaloid?

Jumpingo could I see your chart? Hoping its ib for you just been reading about so many ladies that get that! Xxxx

i don't know how from my phone but will upload it in the morning. seems unlikely to get IB at 14DPO though, no?:shrug:

ETA: that is one impressive BD schedule!! wow.:haha:

Lol thankyou, I am the source of amusement on my over 40 thread with regards to my bd (been on there nearly two years now and we all chat everyday) they think I'm a legend ha! Having a younger husband helps:) xx I've never had ib with any of my pregnancies but I know you can get it any time after implantation so if you implanted at say 12dpo its completely possible:) xxxx

No news yet. I took an OPK yesterday since I only have a few left and they expire in November and I'm wanting to use them up. It was definitely negative (would have read positive if I was pregnant). Still no sign of AF. Not even spotting. A few cramps though... don't really know what's going on... is she being sneaky or is something else being sneaky!? Testing with FRER tomorrow.

I tested with opks when pregnant with my youngest, they were the faintest of a line and I never got a positive so not everyone does :) xxxxxgl for testing tomorrow xxx

I tested with opks when pregnant with my youngest, they were the faintest of a line and I never got a positive so not everyone does :) xxxxxgl for testing tomorrow xxx
I'm really glad to hear that. Really really really praying for a BFP tomorrow. I mean I don't want to get my hopes up but honestly with being late and having such a good chance this month even without getting my hopes up I'm gunna be crushed.... :wacko:

Also saw some other ladies with my same exact circumstance get their BFP so we'll seeeee FX!!!

And BABY DUST TO TALL OF YOU for supporting me. Thank you so much. I really hope we all get BFP's soon!!!!

Aw im really really hoping its a bfp for you!! :) xxxxxxxx

Lol thankyou, I am the source of amusement on my over 40 thread with regards to my bd (been on there nearly two years now and we all chat everyday) they think I'm a legend ha! Having a younger husband helps:) xx I've never had ib with any of my pregnancies but I know you can get it any time after implantation so if you implanted at say 12dpo its completely possible:) xxxx

definitely legend material in my mind!! my husband is only 27 but this past month we had sex 4 out of 5 days and by the 6th day he was asking for a break.:haha: probably wore him out before my fertile window, so will have to be more careful next time! but i hate to deprive either of us from doing it if we want to, even if it means messing up TTC timing. i mean, timing is everything in this "game" but i also feel like keeping things happy and healthy emotionally with your significant other is also really important, you know??:flower:

fauxcaloid, no news real news here either. my temp dropped below the coverline this morning, so i am expecting AF to show by the end of the day, but who knows anymore!:nope::sad1: kinda just over it this cycle...

Jumpingo I know exactly what you mean as hard as we try that fertile week becomes a bit of a chore as opposed to pleasure with the focus on baby making rather than the rest of the month when were doing it for us, oh the joys of TTC! Sorry about your drop:( mine was doing well til today, I woke with my son at 3.30 and it was 36.67 then at 7.30 it was 36.41! Xx

Jumpingo I know exactly what you mean as hard as we try that fertile week becomes a bit of a chore as opposed to pleasure with the focus on baby making rather than the rest of the month when were doing it for us, oh the joys of TTC! Sorry about your drop:( mine was doing well til today, I woke with my son at 3.30 and it was 36.67 then at 7.30 it was 36.41! Xx

i usually have a dip or two during the TWW, so i'm guessing your chart is still looking good:thumbup:

no AF yet and i caved and tested again. negative. so, a negative at 15DPO pretty much removes what already little hope i had left. now i'm just thinking, FINE, bring on the witch and let's just get this moving along, shall we!? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->