Limbo CD42

Contests castana:) xxx
Jumpingo I'm sorry about the neg:( but that's a great attitude you have, onwards and upwards:) xxx I'm feeling out already I'm getting so pessimistic! Xx

yay!:happydance:

i will tell you, i have a "great" track record for becoming somewhat cycle buddies with someone and then they get a BFP, so hopefully it works for you too!:haha::roll:

when was/is AF due for you?

AF arrived so your chances just jumped way up fauxcaloid!:haha:

Contests castana:) xxx
Jumpingo I'm sorry about the neg:( but that's a great attitude you have, onwards and upwards:) xxx I'm feeling out already I'm getting so pessimistic! Xx

ugh, "wasted" that test because AF showed up a couple hours later. stupid witch.:growlmad:

BFN this morning at 16DPO. Still no sign of AF...

Going to make an appointment next week if she doesn't show.

So confusing for you, the only reason we ever think of for missing AF is pregnancy, hoping its just not showing on tests yet xxxxx

Yeah I am very confused... I tested with EPT Digital, I don't know how accurate that test is. Just going to consider myself out as of now, not really sure what is going on but I don't seem to be pregnant. Still having no symptoms other than occasional cramping and yesterday I had an unusually large amount of discharge. I actually got up and rushed to the restroom a couple of times thinking it was finally AF but not even a tint of color shows up on the tissue. I think it's a slightly opaque white. Not completely clear. Grrrrrr....

I wish I had an answer! Limbo is awful:( I have to say though when I was pregnant I did feel v wet thinking id come on and kept going to the loo thinking I'd see blood! Xx

Still nothing. No AF. Cramps. This morning I felt nauseated but I'm 100% sure it's because I took Metformin last night, it really tears me up. I am a little paranoid about AF getting irregular again, though. Hoping the Metformin will trigger AF. Still no spotting.

Wth is going onnnn. I wish AF would just show up already so we can try again. >_<!

Its sooo frustrating I do know how you feel I suffered two losses in 2012 first at 12 weeks and the second was a blighted ovum diagnosed by an early scan at 7 weeks, it took 4 long weeks until I started bleeding, my body just took awhile to catch on:( I had a tiny piece of retained tissue not bad enough for surgery but it meant I got positive faint tests still from September right up til the beginning of DEC before I finally got a neg on tests and could TTC again, it was a long painful time, thankfully I fell with my now 10 month old a month later, I hope you get an answer either way v soon xxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss, and happy you were blessed after all that time! I think I would find that situation much more difficult to handle...

Thankyouxx it was a really hard time for us particularly as a couple of months before we had the loss at 12 weeks after hearing our lo move at the midwives two days before we lost them. I wish there was no such thing as a mc and my heart goes out to anyone that's experienced a loss, there is always hope though as my son Brooklyn shows:) xxxxxxxxx

My heart goes out to you and the others, as well. There is always hope! &#9829;

Am I insane

I think I see a squinter.

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY faint line.... might be going crazy. Might be seeing the dark line the test line makes.

What do you ladies think? The picture obviously isn't as vivid as it is in person....

https://i.gyazo.com/20a914c3f936876f053084637d9f79df.png

Sorry, I was just lurking and wanted to say that I think I do see really faint line.
Maybe your O date was off?

After reading all your posts, I wish you luck!

Thank you very much for the feed back, Suz_Q! I am hoping that was the case.

Waiting until AM FMU for a better picture... hopefully!

Thank you again for posting and wishing me luck, I wish you luck as well!

You're not crazy hunni I see a faint line!!!! Xxx

Must have been a fluke or something........? I don't know wth is going on.

FMU this morning with another Dollar Tree brand was BFN.

This happened to me because my fmu is rubbish, I tested neg in the morning, faint pos in the evening, hoping for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->