limbo :(

jbug83

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant on 8/12/13 I called my doctor on 8/13/13 and he had me come in for a blood test right away because I had an ectopic at 8 weeks pregnant that ended in surgery and me losing my right tube back in May. My hcg was 8.1 and progesterone was 5.4 which is low but the doctor said it was just very early in my pregnancy. I went in for another blood draw on 8/16 my hcg was 23.7 and progesterone went down to 5.1. My doctor said he did not think that my pregnancy was viable and to call if I started bleeding but to come in today for another blood test. I went this morning for the blood test my hcg went up but my progesterone stayed the same. I was told that the Dr did not need to watch my progesterone anymore and to come back for another blood test on 8/22/13. I asked why he didn't to watch my progesterone anymore and if I could take something for my progesterone. I was told that I was in limbo and they were just going to watch my hcg to see what would happen next. They said that while my hcg was continuing to go up it still was not great so progesterone supplement were not necessary unless my hcg is much higher on Thursday. Has anyone been in limbo and everything work out great?

I found out I was pregnant on 8/12/13 I called my doctor on 8/13/13 and he had me come in for a blood test right away because I had an ectopic at 8 weeks pregnant that ended in surgery and me losing my right tube back in May. My hcg was 8.1 and progesterone was 5.4 which is low but the doctor said it was just very early in my pregnancy. I went in for another blood draw on 8/16 my hcg was 23.7 and progesterone went down to 5.1. My doctor said he did not think that my pregnancy was viable and to call if I started bleeding but to come in today for another blood test. I went this morning for the blood test my hcg went up but my progesterone stayed the same. I was told that the Dr did not need to watch my progesterone anymore and to come back for another blood test on 8/22/13. I asked why he didn't to watch my progesterone anymore and if I could take something for my progesterone. I was told that I was in limbo and they were just going to watch my hcg to see what would happen next. They said that while my hcg was continuing to go up it still was not great so progesterone supplement were not necessary unless my hcg is much higher on Thursday. Has anyone been in limbo and everything work out great?

I hope every thing works out and you have a H&H pregnancy. Keep me posted and my prayers will be on you and your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->