Line darkerness

psychnurse23

Reaction score
How dark would a positive line be on the day your period is due? I've been nauseous for the last week (had HG with my two children) took a test three days ago and the line is super faint. Took another yesterday and today and its still very very faint. Period is due today. Line appeared within the testing period. What are the chances that I'm actually pregnant?

Any pictures of the test? That would be helpful. It sounds like you are definitely pregnant. Each pregnancy & testing will vary since everyone's hcg levels rise at different paces. One person could have lower levels and lighter tests while someone else get a positive test that is easy to read & just have higher hcg levels. Yet, both can go on to have perfectly healthy babies.

xx

If the lines are appearing within the time limit then there is hcg in your urine. Did you do the same test brands and at the same time of day? If you used a different test yesterday then that could be why the line is faint. Do you have any pics? x

It depends. I didn't get a noticeable line until I was four days late and even then it was faint - I probably implanted later than normal.

My tests varied hugely between my pregnancies, each pregnancy is different so it isn't unusual to see a faint line when af is due. Are the lines progressing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->