line/evap/crazy?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
i am 8 day late, no sign of af. 21dpo i have definetly o'd then as i temp and take opks my temps are still high. everything says pregnant except the stupid tests!!!!! i had a bfpday of af or day after on a 10miu superdrugs early faint line think it was pink and then because hubby wanted to see the words pregnant to make sure as "he cant understand the tests??!!!" i bought digi, negative and severeal cheapies negative. doc said stop testing and test next fri and ring the docs then.... so i did test either on sun or mon and bfn on the same test as this is there was clearly no line. now i only have a cbd and superdrugs early which im using tomorrow, so i used my last cheapie. there is definetly a line i cant tell if its pink think it might be vagulely pink but i followed instructions exactly so im hoping what i can see if not an evap. surely nearly 2 weeks late i have to be pregnant??? anyway what do you think. the camera has made it a bit bright you might see it clearer if you turn brightness down. thanks

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 20
  • abc2.jpg
    abc2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 21
  • abc1.jpg
    abc1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 19
i cant see anything lovely... i hope u get some answers soon. i still havnt got the results for my hcg blood tests yet, and i did an IC today and all BFN! xo

to be honest theyre better on my phone just had a look on here, its because i have to squish them down you loose the quality. its quite a thin line but very pale, just hope my test tomorrow is more clearer or its off to get bloods done. hope you get good news on your bloods fingers crossed for you! ive read some women dont get positives for months only know they are pg from blood test so you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->